• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built 99 XJ- 9" Lift, 35's w/pictures

Locked99XJ

NAXJA Member #1043
I am selling my 1999 XJ. It has 112K miles. The 4.0 engine and transmission is running strong. Body is in overall good condition with minor dents and scratches. It is chili pepper red with cloth interior. Pictures...
http://community.webshots.com/user/locked99xj

Mods include...

Suspension-
-9" lift
-Rubicon Express 6.0" coils
-JKS ACOS (adjustable coil spacer)
-Rubicon Express 5.0" leafs
-1.75" Shackle
-2.0" Block
-Rubicon Express Control Arm Drop Brackets w/ support braces
-Tomken Angled Adjustable Lower Control Arms with Johnny Joints
-Tomken Upper Control Arms with Johnny Joints
-JKS Disconnects
-Rusty's Heavy Duty Trackbar
-Hydro shocks

Drivetrain-
-Chrsyler 8.25 29 Spline- Superior 4.56 gears with Powertrax No-Slip
-Dana 30- Superior 4.56 gears with Lock Right.
-Slip Yoke Eliminator

Steering-
-Skyjacker Extreme Drop Pitman Arm (2.5"- 3.0" drop)
-Rusty's Steering Box Brace

Armor-
-ARB Front Bumper
-Rock Armour Sliders
-Stainless Steel Brakelines

Tires/Wheels-
35x12.5x15 Goodyear MTR's
15x8 Black Rockcrawlers (4.0" backspacing)

Jeep runs, drives, and looks really good. The oil has been changed consistently every 3,000 miles. It gets 14-16 MPG regularly. It has tinted windows, keyless entry, power windows/locks/mirrors, CD and tape player, tilt wheel and cruise control. I went with the Tomken control arms because of the added flex with them being angled and because they are much cheaper than the Rubicon Express control arms. I am selling it becuase I need a car to drive to school. I have lots of pictures available, just send me your e-mails. You can private message me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Or call 423-715-1195.

Asking- $10,250 (but price is negotiable)

-I will meet within a 100 mile radius of Chattanooga, TN.

Locked99XJ said:
I've been looking around and I guess it is priced a little high. Anybody want it for $8600 or best offer?

Didn't get a PM back....

I know what you said, if we can come to an agreement on the price I'll buy it. Check your e-mail also...Can you get a few more pics? Interior and under carage?

Locked99XJ said:
Yeah I will get some more pics posted tonight or tomorrow.

:cheers:

Locked99XJ said:

And its not leaking anywhere?

327300257vtKpEj_ph.jpg

Its pretty moist all under there...

tnxjjeeper said:
It has never leaked a drop of anything.

Ok, I figured it was just from changing the oil, but then I saw the front of the engine looks like somethings been "wet" around that area. I'll just have to look at it in person :sunshine:

tnxjjeeper said:
It has never leaked a drop of anything.

Might want to talk to the owner about that your saying something different from what he said.

Bump for a nice Jeep, in fact I'd buy it if I didn't find the deal of a lifetime on another Jeep.

Back