• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

built 93XJ part out

this thread confuses and infuriates me. please give me any parts that you think will benefit my modless jeep

please give me money or your EJ205 and we can work something out i'm sure.

Adam, will you be around tues? Ill take a spin down and grab the shit I wanted then if possible.

yea dude no prob. you just want the DPG plates and inner steering box brace right? drop me a text or whatevss.

will you take 200 for the rear bumper if i pick it up?

tis already sold.

i'll take the wheels and tires i need something a little nicer the the TSLs that are at the end of their life on mine.

D30-
good:
gusseted LCA mounts & pass side UCA mount
4.56 Yukons
NAPA premium 260x u joints
Spare 297x shafts (one long and one short)
trackbar mount drilled out to 9/16"
one ton steering
solid diff cover
rotors, calipers, and pads have less than 10k on em
lubelocker
always run w/ full syn fluid

bad:
both hubs are making noise
pass side ball joints are shot
its a teensy weensy bit bent at the Cs
the good part is, hey, you'll be replacing the ball joints so you can get adjustable ones yay!
$500
(someone is a maybe on this, waiting on a confirmation and more importantly, cash money.) it's still under the truck, no pics as of now. i work until the afternoon then it rains once i'm out of work til it gets dark, so i havent had time to pull much of anything else yet.

NP242 (original, 182k) w/ hack & weld SYE.. just like a hack and tap, but the yoke was welded on instead of bolted. it works, leaks a teensy bit (like a drip, never had to replace fluid over the 8200 mile trip) but you wont be able to change the seal well, bc its welded.
$85

solofabworks front bumper w/ d-rings $200 (ties in all the way back, has 2 hella 500 mounts welded on)

(4) 33x10.5 BFG MT KM1s on 15x7 Jeep Eccos w/ custom rock rash- $200
-two front tires are 25%
-one rear is 50%, the other 65%

(1)15x7 Ecco $20 comes with free 33x12.5 BFG radial MT spare

AJ's 3/16" SuperRails, rashed, dented - $175

4.0:
(original) 182k
Compression is meh, havent checked in two years, I know the oil control rings are bad in at least 2 cylinders
no power steering pump
no header
no intake manifold
no throttle body
wound up (100A i think?) rebuilt alternator with ~20k on it
leaks here and there (duh)
still pulls strong as hell though
make an offer

AW4:
(original) 182k
shifts firm, doesnt burn fluid
custom high clearance, low capacity pan
make an offer

(2)Bilstein 8" 5150s.. some rash on em, but they all extend/compress like new- 255/70 valving $125

Rock Krawler HD Trackbar & Bracket (uses big ole 9/16" bolts) 8k miles on it $185

RE 3.5" Coils - $100
RE SF Fixed LCAs, bushings are a tad loose however they're not even a year old - $150
Rock Krawler UCAs, 2yrs old, like new bc RK is beefcake - $150

hella 550s (the bigger rectangle ones, no wires) - $50

durango steering box $150

factory steel gas tank skid $25

the good part is, hey, you'll be replacing the ball joints so you can get adjustable ones yay!
who needs adjustables? it's not in the vehicle, you can get a good swing at it, BFH and beer solve this problem

AW4:
(original) 182k
shifts firm, doesnt burn fluid
custom high clearance, low capacity pan
make an offer
Since Ryan ended up not buying this one, whoever buys this tranny gets the spare pan I have, free. Drop me a PM to set up pickup.

factory steel gas tank skid $25
I forget, will the older ones fit the newer models with some customization or is it the other way around? If this will fit a 98, I'll take it.

who needs adjustables? it's not in the vehicle, you can get a good swing at it, BFH and beer solve this problem

whammy!

I forget, will the older ones fit the newer models with some customization or is it the other way around? If this will fit a 98, I'll take it.

i have nooo idea.

BTT this thing needs to find its way into my RS:

mms_picture.jpg

BUY STUFF!

gas tank skid, d30, and UCAs sold otherwise the list above is correct!

subarus are gay when you are selling off your xj for one... on an xj board....

phag

Back