• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build thread: Out of Misery, again...

Just ordered my Bushwacker Flat Flares.

Thanks, K5Matt!!

Gong to need new front fenders, mine are cut too far for the flares. There's a silver set in a local jy for $75/pair.

mine will be for sale if anyone is interested, nicely cut.

How was wheeling Saturday?

mac 'heard it was an r&v day on fb' gyvr

Just ordered my Bushwacker Flat Flares.

Thanks, K5Matt!!

Gong to need new front fenders, mine are cut too far for the flares. There's a silver set in a local jy for $75/pair.

mine will be for sale if anyone is interested, nicely cut.

You're welcome sir!:patriot:

k5 'need to check out r&v someday' matt

yvajave4.jpg

This is all the further they go down. To cut the flap off the end (where mine are folded), you would get nearly full range

usy4y7ed.jpg

Thanks for the pics I always wanted to know I love the sport cage but was worried about the sun visor I don't use them to often but I don't need the cops hassle thanks

Wasn't, because I wanted these. Besides, now that I'm back where it's muddy, I need them.

Agreed...I was anti tube flares when the new cage was being built after being in Moab but one run in the mudwest some small tube flairs are being made now....

Ram" Not the biggest fan of heavy mud"Rod

Other than keeping the popo of my back it's the biggest reason I run them. We don't get they type of mud you guys do but even a desert dirt road can suck horribly if it's even slightly muddy.

sometimes I have heard that people fill their pants with "party mud" after WF...are we talking the same thing here?

Cheese "sharts" Man

Back