• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BrownsCamp/TSF - Aug 17,18,19

mojojojo said:
here is a link to a TSF map incase anyone needs one.

http://www.oregon.gov/ODF/TSF/docs/ohv_map_04.pdf

and here is a cut section with directions to Lyda Camp

LydaCampDirections.jpg

That looks like it's off the highway a little ways, how is that road? Remember if I can make this, I'll be hauling my 25ft trailer out there :)

J

what would be the "appropreate" rigging for an xj out there? i know at least tow hooks and straps, but as for suspension and stuff like that.

bear with me here, im new at this.

well im runnin a stock xj, 28'' Sport king A/T's (either those or some 28''firestone mud&snows), tow points. depending on time and money, by taht weekend i might have a 2.5 or 3'' lift.

i know, i know, i need to invest in some better, bigger tires.butso far, where ive gone wheeling before (goat mountian, up around there) i havent goten stuck yet. knock on wood.

meh, we've drug more than one stocker though TSF before. we'll shine up that under carriage. you'll be fine. as stated B4 there are bypasses on almost every trail, if u decide it looks to be more than u wanna take on.

Matt you planning on going to this?

85xj4dr said:
hmmm...

let me ask you this, though. how many parts did they break?

haha.

dont matter. you're coming wether you want to or not. dont make me the only rig there riding on a stock tire size.

juniorXJ said:
dont matter. you're coming wether you want to or not. dont make me the only rig there riding on a stock tire size.

we ran browns today with a dam near stock toyota, ranger, and a full size ford. had to give a few tugs, but it was really really slippery. it'll be dry in August. u guys will be fine....trust me :D

IXNAYXJ said:
Probably not, but we'll see. On this note, however, who's got that video of me up the Little Rubicon? I cant find it anywhere, and while it's nothing crazy it did show my Jeep back in the day.

-----Matt-----

Back