• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brits take on Alabama.

Bwahhahahaa!

That's some funny stuff right there.

I'm sure they didn't edit their film to only portray the very best of Southern culture. They would never do that, would they?

And it's not like they 'tried' to insult and aggravate those poor maltreated and misunderstood Southerns.

ahhhhahahhahhahaha get those sumbitches!!!! haha.

that show is always trying to make us look bad.. im glad to see the good ol boys strike back! :patriot:

GrimmJeeper said:
that show is always trying to make us look bad..
unfortunately they do it very well.

It's a show made in GB for a GB audience. Watching it here is kind of like showing up to a Sturgis on a sport bike...people are going to talk.

Still think its one of the funniest shows on TV.

GrimmJeeper said:
ahhhhahahhahhahaha get those sumbitches!!!! haha.

that show is always trying to make us look bad.. im glad to see the good ol boys strike back! :patriot:

Strike back? All those good ol'boys did was make themselves look like inbred, cousin chasing, morans. . . strike back. . . that's funny.

SBrad001 said:
Strike back? All those good ol'boys did was make themselves look like inbred, cousin chasing, morans. . . strike back. . . that's funny.

The best part was that the TG crew didn't even have to try very hard. :cheers:

SBrad001 said:
i dont understand what you think made them look inbred or moronic? were they running around trying to molest thier family members in that video? i must have missed that part... or were you watching a diffferent one? :confused: just because they get pissed off at someone OBVIOUSLY trying to get a rise out of them doesnt make them morons. if a camera crew rolled in following a bunch of asshats with derogatory statements written all over thier cars i would have some words for em too.

GrimmJeeper said:
i dont understand what you think made them look inbred or moronic? were they running around trying to molest thier family members in that video? i must have missed that part... or were you watching a diffferent one? :confused: just because they get pissed off at someone OBVIOUSLY trying to get a rise out of them doesnt make them morons. if a camera crew rolled in following a bunch of asshats with derogatory statements written all over thier cars i would have some words for em too.

But you'd also consider beating up an 8yo kid, so I'd expect this from you.

:D:D:D

GrimmJeeper said:

Dude, seriously, those were just 'words' painted on three cars. 'Words'. If 'words' piss you off that much then there's a problem with you. Plus, any rational human being with an IQ above what's required to breathe could've figured out that they were just a bunch of idiots acting like douchebags. Does that warrant said douchebags being threatened with violence? Like I said, it was just 'words' painted on a few cars. 'Words'.

ECKSJAY said:
But you'd also consider beating up an 8yo kid, so I'd expect this from you.
:D:D:D

We have a winner! :D

I forgot about that! Thanks, and I rest my case. . . . .

SBrad001 said:
Like I said, it was just 'words' painted on a few cars. 'Words'.
so what makes you call them inbred morons? what makes you so fucking awesome? hooray, you're better than someone! i hope that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D

SBrad001 said:
We have a winner! :D

I forgot about that! Thanks, and I rest my case. . . . .
:rolleyes: my whole point with that thread was that children lack discipline these days. i had no intention of "beating up an 8 year old". you guys crack me up.

it must be nice to not have any problems, and go through life feeling like you are bettter than everyone else.

Dr. Moab, I do not see anything disgusting about how the "hillbillies" acted. They threw rocks at their cars. Try driving into Atlanta with "Fuck Rappers" written on your car and you would be dead. D E A D dead. Or, better yet, try driving through London with "The Queen Sucks" or "Soccer Sucks" on your car, and there would be a riot. Our boys were polite compared to what could have happened. If the good ol' boys had shot their shotguns at the stupid Brits, then I might agree with you. The Brits were asking for it, and got it. I have to admit though, I think it was funny.

GrimmJeeper said:
:rolleyes: my whole point with that thread was that children lack discipline these days. i had no intention of "beating up an 8 year old". you guys crack me up.

it must be nice to not have any problems, and go through life feeling like you are bettter than everyone else.

I guess it was too soon to joke about. :moon:

The hook just fell in the water, I swear. :cheers:

Ol' Red said:
Dr. Moab, I do not see anything disgusting about how the "hillbillies" acted. They threw rocks at their cars. Try driving into Atlanta with "Fuck Rappers" written on your car and you would be dead. D E A D dead. Or, better yet, try driving through London with "The Queen Sucks" or "Soccer Sucks" on your car, and there would be a riot. Our boys were polite compared to what could have happened. If the good ol' boys had shot their shotguns at the stupid Brits, then I might agree with you. The Brits were asking for it, and got it. I have to admit though, I think it was funny.
If you drove into Atlanta and got beat up or killed for that, it would also be disgusting. If you got beat up or started a riot over bashing someones sport, that also would be disgusting.

They got out of there in a hurry, if they would have stuck around it's very possible that the shotguns might have been broken out.

Either way, it was still disgusting.

(Jesus, I can't believe I am agreeing with Brad on something)

I once had to drive a red Porsche from Atlanta to L.A. I had to drive through Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, which made me nervous. I mean, an Asian guy driving a German sportscar? I didn't have any problems, but I was glad to make it into Texas. :)

DrMoab said:
If you drove into Atlanta and got beat up or killed for that, it would also be disgusting. If you got beat up or started a riot over bashing someones sport, that also would be disgusting.

They got out of there in a hurry, if they would have stuck around it's very possible that the shotguns might have been broken out.

Either way, it was still disgusting.

(Jesus, I can't believe I am agreeing with Brad on something)

x2

Even the agreeing part. :D

Back