• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest IX - Saturday, August 18th

Everyone is better off having met Sean in person after you've met him online. Otherwise you're better off not meeting him at all. ;)

I guess when I do meet you guys he will stand with his back to me lol

With his sheep leggings on? :shocked:

Of all our get-togethers, this is the one least likely to involve sheep or other farm animals. I have a nice house, in a nice quiet suburban neighborhood, and my nice wife will dropkick the testicles of anyone that gets out of hand. :D

In eight years, we haven't had the cops out once (except for the time mcgyver showed up, and he doesn't count), and only one guy nearly got kicked.

As we get a bit closer, I'll PM directions to all that need them. Always good to see new people show up, in addition to all the regulars.

With his sheep leggings on? :shocked:

Of all our get-togethers, this is the one least likely to involve sheep or other farm animals. I have a nice house, in a nice quiet suburban neighborhood, and my nice wife will dropkick the testicles of anyone that gets out of hand. :D

In eight years, we haven't had the cops out once (except for the time mcgyver showed up, and he doesn't count), and only one guy nearly got kicked.

As we get a bit closer, I'll PM directions to all that need them. Always good to see new people show up, in addition to all the regulars.

I will be one of those new faces, wondering if you have a large area to park or would you prefer those that can car pool do?

We're on a cul-de-sac, so street parking is somewhat limited.

We haven't had any problems so far, but if one of the neighbors happens to have a party the same day, it could be a hassle. If it's not too much trouble, carpooling is recommended, but the worst situation would involve unloading then parking about a block away.

Yes

There is also good beer and fun times

When did you change your name? :D

There is a Hampton Inn within staggering distance, and a bunch more reasonably priced ones within 6-7 miles. We do have room here for some guests, PM me.

Sorry to say, but I'm out. I've got family coming up for that weekend.

I have a desert in mind that involves, chocolate/bacon/and Guinness...

also saw a recipie for this stuff called crack bread. if i can find it again i will try and make that also.

Back