• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOTWII in 4WD&SU Mag!

I love this quote:
Watching the NAXJA members' four-wheeling abilities was a pleasure and a learning experience, and their comradery and trail skills are exemplary of how things should be run in large groups. If a Jeeper needed help, there were plenty of helping hands and minds to work the situation out.

So how about some of those that participated put together a short article or writeup and I will permanently post it up on NAXJA???????

I already did a bit of an article, but it isn't so short! :) I did shorten it a bit for my local Jeep clubs newsletter though. I believe I posted it on here awhile ago. If you want it again, I can send you a Word copy of it. Jeff

NOT funny Remi.....

YELLOW! :eek: I better not find my rig flattened by Matt's rig with Jenni at the wheel! :D

Matt and Jenni, whatever Remi tells you, just remember that there's no way he's gonna get 35's under his by October :rolleyes: - so don't flatten anything with those size tires and we'll all be happy! :D

(Sorry Remi - had to go there ;) )

Troy

well... if that's what will keep me safe.... 35's here I come :) :) and btw Matt.... I got the "Crew cab" model of Cherokee in case you're looking for me HAHHAHAH

:) :) Too funny.

The grapes are dumped into open topped "grape" tanks that are bolted down by a hinge on flat beds on sets of doubles. Once at the winery the truck drives under a hoist that hooks the tank & dumps it into the crusher. No vans involved.

Jes,
They actually have a pic of you wheeling!! Jeni was actually offended by the "nervous little peek" coment put in her caption.

Matt

FarmerMatt said:
Paul,
To my knowledge there are no cashews grown in the US. Theres something about the processing creating extemely hazardous waste. Supposedly the actual hull of a cashew is the problem? Not real positive on the details, but this is what I've heard.

Matt
That's quite interesting Matt, but not what I meant by "got cashews". I was referring to Jeni's, how can I put it, testosterone level on the trail.
Paul

I think to be fair to those of us who have yet to meet any of you...you should match screen personas to real names. I have managed (by this thread) to get a few...but I need a list. I'm kinda old fasion in that I still like to relate names to faces!!
I.E. Remi is Ketchup-jar and has the yellow crew cab.
Matt is the guy who walks next to the white XJ with the cool rack.
etc etc

Yes Remi will be ketchup when I see him, but no he doesn't have the crew cab yellow rig. That rig is Richards (Goatman). Remi did not attend this trip. He's just a loud mouth living through the rest of us vicariously.

Gee Jeff, thanks for pouring the salt.

Paul, you SoCal boys have been out in the sun too long. Either I need more sleep, which is probably true, or your sense of humor is way off. I don't get it, what do cashews have anything to do with anything? I thought you were referring to the other nuts we grow?

Matt

Jump This said:
I.E. Remi is Ketchup-jar and has the yellow crew cab.

LOL........Jump...... well.... you got part of this right :) The Remi part..... the rest... well.... it's not Ketchup-jar (he;s my evil twin), also I don't drive a yellow crew cab (that's so Farmer Matt drives over the wrong rigt) and most of all.... I wasn't there

FarmerMatt said:
He's just a loud mouth living through the rest of us vicariously.

Gee thanks.... and here I thought that I was just giving you hard time :) :)
Btw what's the picture score for you and Jenni in the magazines?

Kejtar

Remi,

I can't wait to see Matt running you over!

Matt,

Just realize if you try and do this while on the trail it's going to be difficult, Wrong Way Remi WILL be lost some where not be found.

mark

I'm sure Jenni will be able to handle you just fine all by herself! Matt and I will just watch!

mark

So....what I want to know is.....Matt....when are you gonna change your name?
"He has become know as Matt Tool"

Could we then call you Mr. Tool?? and FarmerJenni???

Rev

Matt, you're right, I certainly didn't mean to be rubbing salt. It was just something I noticed. The pic on the web only shows Jenni whereas you WERE right next to her. I think you two are doing real well with getting pics in the mags though wether she's driving or not though. Jeff

Back