• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blue trail run, Southern VT, Oct-9th

Hahaha I was wondering about that! Definitely an awesome trip, I need to go back there sometime, my tranny crossmember is very displeased with me. Its now bent to the point that my ebrake adjuster rubs on the slip yoke ears.

It sounds like you bent a ton of stuff. Just wait till the fan catches your PS pump pulley.

Yeah I determined that is what caused the fan issues. Runs fine, the fan has been riding on the pulley since a bit before the hill climb. Fortunately I have another stock crossmember in storage and plans to build a strong one out of 2x6x0.25 box soon anyways.

That crossmember has lead a hard life, every one of the last 4 trips has resulted in it bending a little more.

Just got in , great trip thanks for setting it up Ian. Some how my steering wheel needs to be at 10 o clock to go straight but thats tomorrows problem. Good times.

PS. Pic's to follow.

Did the dude on 37's even put it into 4?

Agreed... hell, I just want to hit that hill again.

Also, holy crap! internets evidence of me wheeling, unpossible! :cheers:

Back