• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blanket caught in the rear liftgate latch. Now can't open.

Ah grasshopper you need to learn patience and Problem Solving Skills. Really most every question you ask could be thought thru if you knew how to problem solve. Don't give crap about needing a professional shop.... learn to problem solve. Asking simple questions over and over then telling the people that answer they are wrong will and has set you up for ridicule. Please note that event though you take so good natured teasing you also get help with your problems but really I can't open the hatch because I closed a blanket in it! thing man, PROBLEM SOLVE!!!!

Go ahead and slam the liftgate down on a blanket, and see how long you are laughing.

Been there took all of 30 seconds to figure out , no internet help special tools or professional training required.

It is funny to see you whine and blame the vehicle for your shortcomings though.
(that's if i believed you were even for real)

Ah grasshopper you need to learn patience and Problem Solving Skills. Really most every question you ask could be thought thru if you knew how to problem solve. Don't give crap about needing a professional shop.... learn to problem solve. Asking simple questions over and over then telling the people that answer they are wrong will and has set you up for ridicule. Please note that event though you take so good natured teasing you also get help with your problems but really I can't open the hatch because I closed a blanket in it! thing man, PROBLEM SOLVE!!!!

I swear over half this post was read in A Asian voice just because you started it with ah grasshopper lol

Go ahead and slam the liftgate down on a blanket, and see how long you are laughing.

I did that. I pulled the rear bumper, unbolted the latch from the bottom, freed it. Bolted the latch back down, put the rear bumper back on, and didn't ask about it on naxja.

I did that. I pulled the rear bumper, unbolted the latch from the bottom, freed it. Bolted the latch back down, put the rear bumper back on, and didn't ask about it on naxja.
That's because you just speed dialed blaine.

I swear over half this post was read in A Asian voice just because you started it with ah grasshopper lol

Yea sorry about that, I'm old and watched David Caradine in the original Kung Fu tv show. When ever he was being dense the Master would start teaching by calling him Grasshopper and I picked it up back then, can't seem to break the habit even after 30 + years.:banghead:

Hey i locked my keys in my jeep with half doors.Bimmer i may need to ask you for help here.So please watch this thread as i am waiting for the tow truck to get it home now.

Thank you.

Hey i locked my keys in my jeep with half doors.Bimmer i may need to ask you for help here.So please watch this thread as i am waiting for the tow truck to get it home now.

Thank you.

I wouldn't put that past you. :D

Scott try removing your right rear tire, drain your front diff and then break your front window. You should be able to access your keys after that ;)

How could you do this to your blankie? Unbelievable.
Now your negligence took a perfect blankie and turned into just another rag.
I wish our government would make laws just for people like you, who with their carelessness and negligence destroy something really comfy and have the audacity to ask for help after destroying something that precious. I hope you rot in hell for that.

They have tow trucks out where you are?

Yup, this one

mater_zpsdb551cad.jpg

Back