• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blanket caught in the rear liftgate latch. Now can't open.

Hey i locked my keys in my jeep with half doors.Bimmer i may need to ask you for help here.So please watch this thread as i am waiting for the tow truck to get it home now.

Thank you.

:rattle:
Crap, I have to take it to a shop to get them to open the doors now.I tried everything.Yes, even tired breaking the window.

My YUGO wasn't this hard to work on.:D

:rattle:
Crap, I have to take it to a shop to get them to open the doors now.I tried everything.Yes, even tired breaking the window.

Tired breaking a window? how hard were you trying to break this window?

:roflmao:

Scott try removing your right rear tire, drain your front diff and then break your front window. You should be able to access your keys after that ;)

Only if he can figure out how to jack up an XJ, with less than 1 hour of research.

God forbid, have to make a special tool for that lol probably cost a thousand just in the tools need to make the tool to take it off lol

I found out my lug nuts are 18MM and 3/4 std.I don't know which is which.Now i can't do anything till monday when the shop opens up.

Yes i was tired too.It was hard trying to break the glass in my half doors.I mean what do i use for this?

Gonna have to go out and buy a really big hammer, probably have to find a buddy to help swing that big hammer too. If you can find a railroad hammer those work well

Scott, an awl is ideal for breaking windows on a half door. Too bad they are only sold on the snap on truck to mechanics with a million years of experience

Back