• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Birthday Ideas

you know, i never knew until last week that those little numbers at the bottom were the expiration date! what, you didn't see it? i think you have to roll it down farther...

I earned more points for a Christmas gift last year. I got trapped a the Dillards and got talked into buying a Este Lauder make-up kit. I thought my wife would just think it was average but she loved it. She said there is a difference between cheap makeup and the good stuff. Might look at that.

what about taking her out to do something she likes...and having some one baby sit the girls so you can have the whole day together. bet she'd like a relaxing day away from the kids :)

I second the 'spa treatment' idea. Most spa places will let you purchase a gift certificate online.

I got one for Candace ... it's for $100 she can use on anything there.

Take here to a nice dinner to somewhere different/romantic, there are a lot of fun free events you can take her to: movies in the park, dancing/concerts in the park. If they are still having any of those park events going at the time pack a cool dinner, some wine, strawberries and/or chocolate and a blanket. Low cost and big on thought = one happy wife

For dinner, I suggest Amerigo! Best Italian I have ever had!

You should get her some Jeep scented perfume, that way you would pay more attention to her!!!!:gag:

Back