• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Fish

They netted it?! No IGFA record for them. Oh well. They coulda gotten a Wal-Mart sponsorship and everything, just like Bill Dance.

Come on Lawn Cher...THAT is a fish that the Jerry Reed Brand of Stinkbait would be proud to call their own.

riverfever said:
Come on Lawn Cher...THAT is a fish that the Jerry Reed Brand of Stinkbait would be proud to call their own.

I was fishing one time on the Delaware & Raritan Canal in NJ and had to make a stinkbait. I carry TP with me just in case.

Fergie said:
I hear the Brown Boneless arent too good to eat.

You also want to avoid the Reservoir-Tipped Long Beach Whitefish.

(For non-locals, Long Beach is where the sewage from LA used to be spewed out. This also gave rise to the euphemism, "sending my regards to Long Beach" to mean "going to the can".)

Lawn Cher' said:
I was fishing one time on the Delaware & Raritan Canal in NJ and had to make a stinkbait. I carry TP with me just in case.

Hey man, if you're in the field long enough...duty is gonna call. I had an emergency where I actually had to be on the verge of jogging to get into the woods and outta sight in time last year. I almost sharted. I was so focused on ridding my system of that...thing...that I forgot about not having any sh!t tickets. I got sensitive skin so the leaves were out. Man...I had to use my shirt. I liked that shirt too.

P.S. I gotta say this b/c I know someone will bring it up: I did pack the shirt out.

Emeralds for all those that participated in this thread. :thumbup: :05of5:

This thread is floundering :pirate1:

"The Mekong giant catfish - which shares the title of largest freshwater fish with a close relative, the dog-eating catfish ....

Hmmmmm, Never thought I'd get bit trying to bait the hook.

TIM

Back