• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big bear run Sunday 8/5

Well, all in all we had a good day of wheeling. No one broke, no flats, we got in gold mountain, little john bull, and john bull. 5 rigs total, 3 xjs, one TJ, an a JK. Only person that had to get a tug was the JK that got high centered at the gate keeper to john bull.

Thanks for makin it up Jeff, it was great wheeling with you an Eric. I appreciate your help up there. Hope you guys made it down the hill ok.

I'll post up some pics a little later. We have some videos as well of a TJ in our group, 29" tires, 3" budget boost, walking John bull!! Oh yeah, and he is open front, limited rear.

Hey had to show you XJ guys how a stock 4cyl TJ does it!! Looking forward to the Labor Day trip, maybe by then ill have some real tires and rims instead of those minivan size street tires i was running. haha

That's a wiener tingler if there ever was one.....

93BC3D4B-C701-4D5A-85A5-0657A6739D30-1344282420.jpg

Had a blast with you guys, sorry we didn't meet up after we split off after john bull. I'll get my pictures up as soon as I upload them.

Hey Garret...great wheeling with you all sunday...had a blast...one thing though..wasnt it Kari that drove John bull and NOT John??? lol just kidding...again had a great time...oh and thanks for your jeep making mine look like the barbie jeep (aka mall crawler) of the group I really appreaciate it!!!
Cameron

Lol!! Thanks Cameron!! I do believe it was johns woman running john bull... Little!

Had a great time wheeling with you as well. Sorry for taking off for john bull and leaving you behind. I didn't think it would take three of us that long, but then add the pink TJ Barbie jeep and about a couple dozen other jeeps and it became a longer bipass!!

Definitely looking forward to wheeling with you again. Gotta get caught up on my American history to wheel with you tho!!

Back