• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Big lights. He seems to have missed the memo that lockers might be more important. :)

Well... It does has a "souped up transmission" after all.

It never ceases to amaze me that folks think that used parts/vehicles are worth what has been invested into them. I looked into a used tailgate for the Wife's 96 Bronco (It has cracked due to the factory tire carrier, it's a Ford thing) and this guy popped up in Craigslist with one. I called him and he wanted $500 for it. I told him good luck as I can buy a new one for less... At best, it is worth $150...

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2827899946.html
someone swing on over to snatch this baby up!

HA HA HA HA LMFAO I called this guy in my quest to find a suitable cherokee to buy after halfway giving up on finding a really nice one and what a joke this thing is!!!! He offered to meet me at my shop which was awesome, but when he got there the jeep didnt hardly look like the same vehicle pictured in the ad. It had what sounded like open header exhaust, the driver door was duct taped shut and the duct tape was spray painted blue, and it looked like someone threw a cinderblock right in the middle of the windshield (he said that had just happened) The guy selling it had ashed cigarettes all over the center console and floor, and it looked like that was an engine fire at one time. The fan shrouds were all melted and the whole engine has been spray painted blue. The dude was like 50 and all cracked out and kept asking to bum cigarettes off me even though i dont smoke and then asked for money to buy gas to get home cause the gas tank leaked like 1/4 gallon of fuel in my parking lot at work while i looked at it!!! When i told him i didnt want it he left and floored it onto circle, the engine died, and he had to crank it for like a minute straight to get it to start....then he proceeded to floor it all the way down circle. ha ha

HA HA HA HA LMFAO I called this guy in my quest to find a suitable cherokee to buy after halfway giving up on finding a really nice one and what a joke this thing is!!!! He offered to meet me at my shop which was awesome, but when he got there the jeep didnt hardly look like the same vehicle pictured in the ad. It had what sounded like open header exhaust, the driver door was duct taped shut and the duct tape was spray painted blue, and it looked like someone threw a cinderblock right in the middle of the windshield (he said that had just happened) The guy selling it had ashed cigarettes all over the center console and floor, and it looked like that was an engine fire at one time. The fan shrouds were all melted and the whole engine has been spray painted blue. The dude was like 50 and all cracked out and kept asking to bum cigarettes off me even though i dont smoke and then asked for money to buy gas to get home cause the gas tank leaked like 1/4 gallon of fuel in my parking lot at work while i looked at it!!! When i told him i didnt want it he left and floored it onto circle, the engine died, and he had to crank it for like a minute straight to get it to start....then he proceeded to floor it all the way down circle. ha ha

Lmao!

Good god!

Back