• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

page numbers are wrong cuz of your settings, but that jeep has already been posted he is saying. post number 2052

LOL! Yeah, oops. Forgot that the post numbers might be off a bit for certain viewers.

But yeah, I'd already linked that ZJ earlier....... :laugh:

Last edited:
yeah... little tall for my tastes (I'd probably pull the spacers and shackles or use smaller leafs), no idea if it's been regeared or not, and he lists the tires under cosmetic :laugh3: but otherwise looks pretty nice.

If that MJ had pics and I determined it was rust free and fairly clean, I'd probably buy it and drive it home instead of flying home. Oh well.

it's got a hurl-o-riffic 2.8 in it, too, unless it got swapped. 85 + 6 cyl = no way!

I'd be cautious on this one, this guy clearly is not smart. His listing says the driver door doesn't open but in one of the pics it is open.:twak:
Maybe that pic was from the last time it ever opened... :p If it's an '85 it's either got the underpowered 4-cyl or the over-leaking 2.8L V6. Walk away...

Back