• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BEER OF THE WEEK!

Please, in this new culture of political correctness, kindly refer to this particular beer from now on as Modelo "African American". Thank You.:lecture:

so what would you like us to call the beloved Shiner Black?

you guys and your "Coors Moon" pseudo-craft beers :wierd::peace:
It's Miller-Coors-Molsen to you Mr.!!! :D

Just buy the stuff that's made here...please.

Some of the best beer I have consumed has been in other countries where regulation is minimal or nonexistant! Sadly government regulation has given us Americans the short end of the stick!! Like I said in another post.....if you can see through your beer, it is not beer but watered down urine colored crap!:lecture:

Been brewing my own for twenty years...coors and bud suck. Like my german friend told me once "Americans drink their beer in dark places because they are ashamed of it".

Mexican Austrian lager????

Harp, Guinness and McEwens in my fridge.

Odd isn't it -- look it up though. IIRC it was Austrians fleeing the Nazis, settled in Mexico and set up the Modelo brewery... :confused1

You can call me a foo-foo beer drinker all ya want...but in my eyes your the one who can't stand a real beer, with real flavor ;)

Its like trying to call a guiness foo-foo in my eyes...

I've got a 12er of 90 schilling, and a 12er of 5 barrel sitting in my room as payment from a favor. Will be enjoying these in Moab next weekend :D

After finally finishing off a keg of 5 Barrel, Im not sure my stomach will handle that beer for awhile.

Since the weather is getting warmer, Ive been drinking more of the lighter beers like Sunshine or Easy Street. Little bit of lemon......:thumbup:

Back