• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beer Drinkers Discuss beer that helps you get by

pabstcoldbeertin.jpg

PEEE BEEE AAARRRR!!!!
:gee:

Black bear stout in liter bottle or a can of Fosters in a oil can size...though I do have an assortment when we do a group buy at work.
We pool our money, say 8 of us, $40 or $50 and pick one of to go buy 8 cases of what that one person likes, then we divvy it up. I'm not a light hoppy fan so next buy I traded all the light stuff from someone who does not like darks. No generic brands either like bud, mich, PBR, etc. I'm working on some jap and chinese stuff now, more out of curiosity than anything else.

Now that I live in Tx and have had Lone Star, its not a bad beer for the money.

It or PBR typically are in my fridge as my cheap beer.

Heineken

(I really only drink beer I like, and I drink so little of it that a 24pack usually lasts me a month+ so the cost doesn't really enter into it... so I'm gonna continue being a snooty beer drinker :moon::D)

Now that I live in Tx and have had Lone Star, its not a bad beer for the money.

It or PBR typically are in my fridge as my cheap beer.

Baylor Bears aren't supposed to drink. Stay away from George's too! I'm watching.:wave:

Anything will do at this point...
11836_596078202679_33801372_34588062_1077984_n.jpg

While I do enjoy the finner beers anything that is on sale is what I buy, just finished up a 24pack of Michelob Ultra that was on sale for $10.59

Baylor Bears aren't supposed to drink. Stay away from George's too! I'm watching.:wave:

:laugh2:

I'm a grad student, we don't count.

Sheaf stout. Some times it's anything without the word light on the label.

Back