• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BEER CANNON

rubix-xj

NAXJA Member #1596
a couple months ago , myself and 2 of my friends got hired by milbestlight.com to build a beer cannon for a internet ad. now ite been a few months ad come to find out it is one of the most hit vid 's on youtube.com.. we were even mentioned on cnn on some buisness show. well go take a look and tell what you guys think.

http://www.milbestlight.com

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

Ha, that is pretty sick, I would love to do that stuff. Where on the north shore are you?

rubix-xj said:
a couple months ago , myself and 2 of my friends got hired by milbestlight.com to build a beer cannon for a internet ad. now ite been a few months ad come to find out it is one of the most hit vid 's on youtube.com.. we were even mentioned on cnn on some buisness show. well go take a look and tell what you guys think.

http://www.milbestlight.com

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

good times. a well executed montage as well.

Awesome!!

You should add a tag, "No beers were injured in the production of this video."

I like it, but you should have kept the swill in the cans and drank the sand.
I wonder if that'd be legal for deer hunting?

Pretty accurate for a smooth bore :D

begster said:
Ha, that is pretty sick, I would love to do that stuff. Where on the north shore are you?
i just moved from nahant to swampscott, but we shot the ad in beverly at briggs house,, the nieghbors loved us drink and shoot that thing off at 9 am for 2 days
i loved the way they edited it . i wish they showed more full speed vid . we only shoot it at half the psi ,, they really wanted the slow mo shots , but it was fun ,,
shoot things, drink beer, and get paid ,, can't beat that ,, you know they wouldn't let us use full cans ,, i think they didn't want it to seem like we didn't drink it so we just shot it out of a cannon..

Last edited:
Back