• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

been missing for a bit.. I moved to the high desert.

i'm gonna try to make it but depends on funds. new house is breaking the bank!!

I don't know if he's in or out but I just got a call from someone telling me this Chuckle head is talking about helping himself to parts on my jeep...So I guess I could say HI If my neighbors don't say HI to him first.
catching someone in the act of stealing or messing with my stuff is like a wet dream for me.

I don't know if he's in or out but I just got a call from someone telling me this Chuckle head is talking about helping himself to parts on my jeep...So I guess I could say HI If my neighbors don't say HI to him first.

Damn, I hope you didn't tell him where I live...

And, really, what parts are there on your Jeep that someone would really want?:firedevil

Welcome to the High Desert! It's not the worst place to live especially as a Jeep owner. I don't post on here much, however me and my good friend Ha1rydangler have had a run in or two with everyones favorite piece of Dog feces, Casual. I could only hope to catch that moron in my yard touching my jeep! Anyway lots of good wheeling spots near by, I just gotta dump some cash and some time into Jeepy to make it respectable again! Then maybe ill start posting more :laugh:

i hear ya. i gotta do my rear main. I have all the stuff just need to find the time... maybe we can get the high desert guys together at my pad after i get settled in and have a bbq or something like a small run...

Back