• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beasley Knob Trip Aug 6th

warmhambone

NAXJA Forum User
I will be in Blue Ridge the first weekend in August. I plan on checking out Beasley Knob on Aug 6th. I will also be back on Labor Day weekend and would like to ride then also.
If anybody in the area is interested in meeting up, let me know.
It looks like I will be visiting the area alot in the future as my parents just bought a cabin in Blue Ridge.

I live not too far from there in Dawsonville and have always wanted to check out beasley knob so I may join you if my Jeep is in alright shape by that weekend. If not I will definitely have it in good working order by Labor day weekend.

Hey, Id love to go with you! Ben is my cuz. I'm back and forth between kennesaw and johns creek. maroon 99 xj, 3.5 lift, Rubicon express sticker across the front and blacked out lights. ill be keeping an eye out for you guys

Bringing this back to the top, wondering if it's still on for next weekend? I've got tomorrow off so I'm going to try to do the RMS in my jeep (again). What is everyone else's plans?

Well I'm sorry guys I will have to bail on this trip. I am pretty bummed about it since I have always wanted to try out Beasley Knob but I have other things I need to attend to and I couldn't get the Jeep trail ready in time. PLEASE take some pictures!!! I want to see what this trail looks like!

I am thinking of putting a trip together over labor day weekend if anyone is interested.

Well BM would be doable too, closer for sure. 40 rigs there will be interesting though. Maybe a mod could change the title to this weekends date?

Well I'm sorry guys I will have to bail on this trip. I am pretty bummed about it since I have always wanted to try out Beasley Knob but I have other things I need to attend to and I couldn't get the Jeep trail ready in time. PLEASE take some pictures!!! I want to see what this trail looks like!

I am thinking of putting a trip together over labor day weekend if anyone is interested.
Ill be in Blue Ridge on Labor Day too. Im definately intrested.

Any one that wants to go, My name is Chris and my # is 229-869-1490, call me closer to saturday and we can set up a time and or place to meet.

Beasley knob whas Fun. The trails started off fairly easy. It was no indication of what was to come. We stared on 93D and went to the top of Blue Rock Mountain then came down 93B. 93B was crazy. I prayed when I was coming down 93B. It took us from 5:30-8:00 to come down. Here is a video I took of a JK that rode with us. They followed us. We met them on the trail. We were too worried about making it down safely to take any pictures or video of 93B.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C9GxeUPjLI

Back