• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Banner Options (finally)

Yep. I'd like to have it up Thursday morning- 1) to identify our camp for participants 2) to keep outsiders out.

I will be a Camelback HS (Camelback/28 St) on Sunday from 0800-1200 playing baseball if anyone wants to meet up that area or relatively close to there.

Yep. I'd like to have it up Thursday morning- 1) to identify our camp for participants 2) to keep outsiders out.

I will be a Camelback HS (Camelback/28 St) on Sunday from 0800-1200 playing baseball if anyone wants to meet up that area or relatively close to there.

Do you lather on IcyHot when you play? I think you should. I dont want to see you get hurt.. Oh nevermind..... I have seen you perform.. Good job on sweeping those plates!!:gee: good OL" Blue!

maybe Alan can meet you there, if not I can drive to your place later on the week. I will be hopefully swapping out my shaft for my D30 that day...

IcyHot is for wimps. I just can't move for 2 days :D

I'll be working Mon & Tue 0700-1700ish. I plan to be pulling out by 1400 on Wed. Let me know what works.

Last edited:
Alan... Whats the deal? John need this by wednesday night.. We he have it by then? I know, but now its crunch time. let us know how we can help.

I have the banner. Looks great.

I also have some signs that can be painted/ posted. I know what we're doing tomorrow afternoon.......

Back