• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Banner Options (finally)

alanzona

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. Alex is awesome, by the way. Looking forward to wheelin with him.

Here are a couple of options for the banner. Any of these can be mixed and matched, I just wanted to try it a couple of ways. If you see something you like on one and want it combined with something on another, no problem at all. I left room for sponsor stickers and the "2009" part will be detachable so it can be updated each year...

simple layout sample 1
banner1.jpg

simple layout sample 2
banner2.jpg

add color sample 3
banner3.jpg

add color add background image sample 4
banner4.jpg

add color, tire treat image sample 5
banner5.jpg

Personally, I like #5 with the tire tread the best...

Originally, before we were doing sponsor stickers, I wanted to go this route.. LOL

banner.jpg

Discuss and let me know which design you like, what updates need to be made, etc... it'll take Mike a day or two to do the banner.

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. Alex is awesome, by the way. Looking forward to wheelin with him.

Here are a couple of options for the banner. Any of these can be mixed and matched, I just wanted to try it a couple of ways. If you see something you like on one and want it combined with something on another, no problem at all. I left room for sponsor stickers and the "2009" part will be detachable so it can be updated each year...

simple layout sample 1
banner1.jpg

add color, tire treat image sample 5
banner5.jpg

I like 5 the most, how about adding the AZ in caps instead of being spelled out and only in the acronym. So have it read:
AZ
Rockfest

Also keep the naxja on the right with the tire thread. Maybe a swamper print, cuz thats what I run now:greensmok.. I like 5 the most tho..

Good job Alan. and thanks for the Kudos points.

I like # 5 with Arizona spelled out but the tread pattern is what sealed it for me.
I just HATE abbreviations for some reason.
:moon:

I like # 5 with Arizona spelled out but the tread pattern is what sealed it for me.
I just HATE abbreviations for some reason.
:moon:

Y dnt u sthu. N stp yning. I lv acrnms it mks thgs so mch esr. pls I wrk @ M&I bnk, n gt accts out of NSF's espcly whn thy drw al thr mny out of an ATM, from Ca 2 AZ 2 Phx 2 tcsn.

But I luv how Heep mde acrnmys 4 al thre jnks.. xj,cj,yj,kj,jk,tj,zj,wy. if u wnt i can keep on going....:gee:

It was just a suggestion, but I would be OK if 5 stays the same

I THINK AN ENTIRE 6 PACK OF WHOOP ASS NEEDS TO BE OPENED UP ON YOUR IGNORANT @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kissyou:

Boooohahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaa

Agreed 5. But one small critique/question if you will. Anyway we can have the availability to change or remove the numbers?

yes he mentions that it will be deatachable...

I THINK AN ENTIRE 6 PACK OF WHOOP ASS NEEDS TO BE OPENED UP ON YOUR IGNORANT @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kissyou:

Boooohahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaa

LOL, JK.... c u soon

Kewlness, cant wait to see it!!!

now, the slant left or right question...

slant left:

banner7.jpg

slant right:

banner6.jpg

Talk amongst yourselfs.

Kraker - the 2009 is removable, but now that the tire tread is on the right, it will cover up part of the tread. No biggie, I think, but I just noticed that when looking at the tread on the right side...

I liked the tread on the left slanting to the right. Just like the original #5.

Are you going to hook up with Alex or Kraker before hand (or someone) so we have the banner for Wed or Thu?

Looking forward to meeting you , finally.

I will be arriving on Thursday.. you can probably meet up with me since we live in the neck of the woods...

John - Im assuming you want the banner, since your arriving wednesday night to have it ready for thursday morning?

Back