• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bands From Other Countries

Opinions are like assholes. Perhaps I wasn't clear in my first post. I was looking for bands from other countries in case anyone knew any that I hadn't already posted.

I would think the fact that nothing I posted would have seemed the least bit American would have been a clue to you. Common sense is not a common virtue apparently.

Thank you for your self-righteous opinionated post though. God-speed in your karmatic adventure through life. I'm sure you enjoy plenty of one side of it judging by your verbal demeanor.

Also, if you have nothing nice to say on a forum just don't say it. No one comes here to read bickering back and forth. I get tired of looking for useful information where it should be and getting caught up in pages of people of lesser intelligence bickering back and forth about what's better and why they think it's better. Everything has their disadvantages. Nothing is one sided. It's all about perspective, what are YOU looking for.

Forums are for intelligent beings to congregate and inform others of their findings, not flame others with their personal opinions. Join a political party or go back to high school if you want trash other people's views because they don't match your own.

feel free to take a permanent vacation somewhere that doesn't listen to American music- like china, vietnam or north korea for instance

If you like nightwish and sonata arctica, check out hammerfall.

Seriously? AFTER the 80's?

Pre 80's music , awsome
Post 80's music, tolerable
80's music, should be deleted from history

Too each their own... but
The Tragically Hip
The Beatles
The Guess Who
Led Zepplin

Not ALL 80's music was terrible. We had Rush, Metallica, AC/DC and lots of other stuff. But yeah that 80's prog rock crap can go to hell!

Hmmmm.....nope. But thanks for asking! :wave1: I do however listen to COUNTRY music, but that, of course, comes from our country.

You damn Hillbillies and your country music! :eyes: who in their right mind would ever listen to that cra......... oh yeah I like country!

Opinions are like assholes. Perhaps I wasn't clear in my first post. I was looking for bands from other countries in case anyone knew any that I hadn't already posted.

I would think the fact that nothing I posted would have seemed the least bit American would have been a clue to you. Common sense is not a common virtue apparently.

Thank you for your self-righteous opinionated post though. God-speed in your karmatic adventure through life. I'm sure you enjoy plenty of one side of it judging by your verbal demeanor.

Your attitude is very poor. Would you say this to someone's face who disagreed with you? You'll say "yes", no doubt, but we all know you wouldn't be nearly this douchey in person.

"Your attitude is very poor. Would you say this to someone's face who disagreed with you? You'll say "yes", no doubt, but we all know you wouldn't be nearly this douchey in person."
>>I also wouldn't be a douchebag to walk by someone's conversation and tell them their music selection needs to be deleted from history.
Or maybe you just learned how cool paraphrasing and taking text out of context is. Selective ignorance can be fun to use, but maybe you should try it on someone with your own IQ.

I used to think flaming someone asking a question because everyone else was doing it was cool too. But then I grew up. Now that I think about it, it kind of reminds me of middle school where there are the cool kids and their crowds that everyone wants to fit in. You can't really get in there unless you put someone else down.

I congratulate the few of you who are stuck in this state every time they open up a forum. In reality you woudln't befriend anyone older than 13, but on a forum you are king-ding-a-ling

And honestly, who comes in on someone's post to say that your opinion sucks and doesn't expect to get it right back in their face? Violence begets violence just as much as douchebaggery begets douchebaggery. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Unless you're a hypocrite of course.

Summary: "It's not me, it's all of you."

I didn't come to NAXJA to be like everyone else. I came here to learn. Do unto me and I will do unto you more. That goes both ways for me.

Don't expect me to cower before 4,5, or even 70 of you because you all disagree. I see everything in an unbiased way.

So if you like eating popcorn just follow my threads.

I didn't come to NAXJA to be like everyone else. I came here to learn. Do unto me and I will do unto you more. That goes both ways for me.

Don't expect me to cower before 4,5, or even 70 of you because you all disagree. I see everything in an unbiased way.

For my part, I'm just waiting for the return of the ever-popular, "respect isn't given, it's earned." Haven't seen that one trotted out around here in a while.

BTW, thanks for illustrating my point for me. :rolleyes:

You know who else was a White Hat Troll?

Anne Murray, Celine Dion and Gordon Lightfoot. They are all pussy...erm...bands from Canada, eh?

:nosmilie:

my all time favorite band is Merciful Fate / King Diamond from Denmark. (they almost count as one band as they have the same singer & sometimes the same guitars / bass or drums).

Back