• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BajaXJ92 Exposed

BajaXJ92 said:
Surely you can do better.

No bets. You have a PM. :kissyou:

I have no problem admitting that I'm a prima donna. :speepin:

Are you above admittance to being WT?
Define WT. To me it is anybody over 18 living with mommy and daddy, living in a trailer, driving a pick-up with flag poles, married to relatives, uses the word Kin, eats at a buffet as "eating out", etc.... Since I do not do any of those, I am not WT.

Rev Den said:
I smoke, therefore according to you, I am.

I ask again.....Why is that wrong?

Rev
Don't feel bad, we now have TWO dollar stores in my town.

That makes us ultra bright.

Momma? Daddy ternd awf thuh picshure bawx aggiyun.

PapaPump said:
...don't know you, but if these guys are seriously ripping into you...
I don't see an outta shape person...WTF 80% percent of the posters on this board probably have gut, you almost have a 6 pack showing. i would guess 14% body fat and that you could probably bench around 225. hope that guess isn't too far off, but i think the average man might be able to do 175 or so.

really, who hasn't checked themselves out in the mirror. you were just unlucky enough to get his pics posted, embarrasing yes, unusual...probably not. that other thread has other guys in on the challenge showing fatter pictures.

azblacksheep...talking shit about being 20 and living with mom...what is wrong with that? if i hadn't moved out, i would have finished college already and have a better cherokee with more mods. az hasn't even got his real age in his profile. probably has a bigger gut too.

wow looks like I hit a nerve with another out of shape mommies boy. shutup turd

Damnit why can't this be in the fawking Den? Oh yeah, AZ there isn't a den dweller...

Hey Adam, how's that online dating service working out? Did the date with Georgio work out well?

sad really...

now congress will never ratify your nomination...

instead, maybe you shoulda gotten busted gettin a $5 hummer from a black transvestite on Hollywood blvd...

I hear there's a Governor's job up for grabs in NJ...

NOW would be a good time to come forward with the footage from the hidden camera in your closet...

Don't worry...

"Every hole's a goal"

Gil BullyKatz said:
instead, maybe you shoulda gotten busted gettin a $5 hummer from a black transvestite on Hollywood blvd...

SPOBI!

Everybody knows if you want that play it's Cahunga between Hollywood and Sunset.

bgcntry72 said:
Discuss.
Is that 2 seperate stores that sell things for $1?
Perhaps its a single $2 store?
Again, discuss.
Cawl ayund wey cayun discuuss.

is.php

So who is the complete unibody fag who left me negative feedback with this:

Drop it. Know someone before you ridicule them in a public forum.

Identify yourself you spineless turd so I can make you cry like I do to adam

azblacksheep said:
So who is the complete unibody fag who left me negative feedback with this:

Drop it. Know someone before you ridicule them in a public forum.

Identify yourself you spineless turd so I can make you cry like I do to adam
There, left ya some more. :)

Feedback is fun!

The first person to get 10,000 positive feedback points gets a free My Little Pony™.

The first to get 10,000 negative points gets a pack of smokes and a beer.

GSequoia said:
Feedback is fun!

The first person to get 10,000 positive feedback points gets a free My Little Pony™.

BRB

GSequoia said:
Feedback is fun!

Send my smokes and beer. Thanks

Back