• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Nov. 15

What Hal9000 doesn't know, won't hurt him. The answer is of course! That was my fiancee, and we are getting married in May, so I have to get it while I still can.

Congrats Adamimal ...... all the way around!

Last edited:
Hey, had a great time Saturday. It was a lot of fun leading on Orange. Wish I could have gotten some more guys to run Pink, but What Rd and I had a good time tackling it anyways.

It was my buddy's first time Jeeping and he loved it. He is already talking about going back with me for Winterfest. Looking forward to it myself. Hope to get on some more of the rocks. May have to make some tweaks to the rig before then, we will have to see.

I wasn't able to get many pictures. Was busy driving the whole time. Hope to see lots more pictures though.
Can't wait to wheel with you guys/gals again.
TRL WGN 1
aka Kyle

Links not working

mgt, none of your links are working. for Imagestation, you have to go to the album, then right click and go to properties, and highlight the url, then paste that here for us. Do the same thing when you are at a picture you want us to see, then paste that url and we can view it.

Heeeey..

To all of you XJ'ers that I met this weekend at the Badlands and partied with @ Robie's on Friday night - you all rock!

While I'm a TJ guy myself, I've seen some of the NICEST XJ's I've ever seen.

Look forward to wheeling with your gang again in the near future!

Pics from my "gangs" trip can be found here:

http://www.ecoyne.com/viewtopic.php?t=1531

I'll have video up from the event by the end of the week - awaiting some cd's in the mail...

I told you already....

It was a 'Traction Aiding Device' that I came up with myself.
Before anyone photochops in some comments, it was cold outside, very cold, and thats all I am sayin'.
I raised a glass to all of you last night during the games.
Good people.
Rev PM me, I need a place to host pics.
The puzzling one is the (guy?) with the blonde wig, passed out on my bed clutching a Nalgene bottle.
I will post them after I get my tetanus shot.
Curious.

Re: I told you already....

bgcntry72 said:
It was a 'Traction Aiding Device' that I came up with myself.
Before anyone photochops in some comments, it was cold outside, very cold, and thats all I am sayin'.
I raised a glass to all of you last night during the games.
Good people.
Rev PM me, I need a place to host pics.
The puzzling one is the (guy?) with the blonde wig, passed out on my bed clutching a Nalgene bottle.
I will post them after I get my tetanus shot.
Curious.
:D
That was a great weekend. Glad to meet you guys. Definately a great group. Can't wait to wheel and hang out with all y'all again.

Adamimal said:
May 8th is doomsday. :D I've been trying to get as much done as possible to my XJ before then, othwise I'll have to get approval from the boss. (she's an accountant which means limited jeep funds)

HAHA.. i hear ya... same boat here. Jeeps gotta wait til after the new year.. and then nothing big until after the wedding. She's hooked on wheelin.. so it wont be too hard to get mods done.. as long as "I" have the cash..lol.
Good luck!

Re-Tread

Adamimal said:
May 8th is doomsday. :D I've been trying to get as much done as possible to my XJ before then, othwise I'll have to get approval from the boss. (she's an accountant which means limited jeep funds)

You are marrying HER....dude she looks about 14?!?!?!

Just busting your chops....congrats man.

Rev (the one who tried to spot you the 1st time) Den

Last edited:
Back