• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back at it

Cruzin Illusion

NAXJA Forum User
I was randomly going through old links and came across NAXJA. I was wondering who was still around from the old group.

Here is a picture of my rig. Not as nice as it use too but it is ready to go.
20170809_095336-L.jpg

20170809_095604-L.jpg

20170810_063205-L.jpg

Nice to see you still have the jeep Tom! I think he last time I saw it was at Hobbytown USA before Murdochs took the rocks away. There are a few active users but not too much activity.
Trail clean up run and spring creek planned for this month.

Good to see you back.

I haven't seen this jeep in years! I figured it was a gonner by now, glad to see it still on the road

I remember the rig but for the life of my I can't remember your face. How about posting up a pix of your ugly mug and your actual name?

Is this the rig with the 4.3L V6 swap or was that another orange XJ?

Nice looking rig,...expertly customized. Who made the rear bumper?

Man no kidding? Hi there Tom!

Unreal that you still have that Jeep! Still a great looking rig! Have you been using it all this time? Or did you just drag it out of mothballs?

Those were the great years of the Colorado Chapter.

This used to be my dream rig. Cool to see it alive and well.

werd. and the Rigid bumpers were the bomb. I had a front one on my '99.:cheers:

Man no kidding? Hi there Tom!

Unreal that you still have that Jeep! Still a great looking rig! Have you been using it all this time? Or did you just drag it out of mothballs?

Those were the great years of the Colorado Chapter.

I have been out of the scene for a few years. My son was born so we decided to wait till he was old enough. Then my daughter came along and she has brittle bone (Osteogenesis Imperfecta). We have been hesitant on going wheeling with her because we don't want to hurt her.

So my son has been asking about the jeep so we decided now is the time. It needs some paint touch up but is ready to go.

I don't know if the Colorado chapter will be the way it was but those were good times.

Hey Cruzin,

I was actually curious if you had pictures of your tube fenders and your fab work on them?

I've wanted to build my own set very similar for years.

Back