• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

azusa, sunday 11th!!!!!

hey great video grimm...i made that vid look good....just goes to show you shouldnt take the super duty out there!!! lol!!! andy no im not to big to walk on hoods, either way it was retrubution to what he did to my old car!!!!

2 rules about azusa
1: a superduty will think it can but cant
2: a xj will be there to film it

Cory I sure hope you helped him clean it out after you did that to a nice truck

Gerr said:
2 rules about azusa

thats far from a nice truck on the outside, you didnt see all the dings and dents, aside from that he went throught there about ten times before i took it through....that super duty thought and did...and if youd have seen the beginning when i started out youd havce seen the truck hopping around...either way we took it to a car wash and made them do it!!!

GrimmJeeper said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH:clap:

they were so pissed off dude, my buddy conned them into doing it for 25 bucks lol...the workers were pissed off!!! but oh well

GrimmJeeper said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH:clap:

they were so pissed off dude, my buddy conned them into doing it for 25 bucks lol...the workers were pissed off!!! but oh well

Gerr said:
2 rules about azusa

or an XJ'ers girlfriend. A couple of you will remember this guy.

DSC04462.jpg

DSC04473.jpg

DSC04476.jpg

DSC04477.jpg

wow, i've never seen the pit that deep before

I remember that day very well.
War Wagon got swamped and we saw the a new Dicovery destroy his electrical system

here are my two most memorable from azusa on the same day :D this first guy got stuck bad took a deisle excursion and desile 250 to get him out..
PICT0024.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

and this other dude.. well he was an idiot, his first time out, truck still had paper plates on it, it took a 3500(i think) surburban, with the bigest winch i have ever sceen. and he was connected to a turndra, and a f250 (same f250 as the first guy) this dude was stuck for over 3 hours. His damages included front drivers head light abliterated, rear window abilterated, hood big dent, and ego bruse for life. he left shortly after being yanked. good times to be had at azusa canyon..

Ive seen some good stucks in my time but does anyone remember the older diesel f-250 that was getting swept down stream the same day the discovery and brice did thier swampings. I felt sorry for the lady driving the darn truck it was stuck and the flow of water hitting its side was pushing it into a bigger hole and she had no clue.

Back