• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles Parts

None....
I will have the following for off my jeep and ready for shipping end of next week. If you want any, let me know.

Dana 30 parts.

Housing...........................................................Whatever you want it for
5.5 inch RE coils..................................................80
Extended Control Arms RE (both upper and lower)......250
Drop Brackets for control arms RE...........................250
Lockright locker (only used for a month)..................225
Anything else off of it let me know, feel free to ask.

Dr Moab says he will give me 100 for the shafts with new 297 U-joints, if you can beat that let me know.

Mind you I have no pictures, I can take some but the parts are all on my jeep right now. By next week I will have all these parts off.

I'll take the coils if they're in decent shape.
PM me and we'll set up payment...

0313 said:
I will have the following for off my jeep and ready for shipping end of next week. If you want any, let me know.

Dana 30 parts.

Housing...........................................................Whatever you want it for
5.5 inch RE coils..................................................80
Drop Brackets and braces for control arms RE...........................250

Dr Moab says he will give me 100 for the shafts with new 297 U-joints, if you can beat that let me know.

Mind you I have no pictures, I can take some but the parts are all on my jeep right now. By next week I will have all these parts off.
Fixed for ya dude!

0313 said:

Dana 30 parts.

5.5 inch RE coils..................................................80.....Sold
Drop Brackets for control arms RE...........................250....Sold

Back