• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles for sale

MtnBkr

NAXJA Forum User
- Chrysler 8.25" - 29 spline complete axle out of a '99 with 4.56's installed 500 miles ago. DutchVDub setup the gears and installed a complete install kit with new bearings. The pinion seal started leaking immediately after gear setup and Richard said the seal that came with the kit looked suspect. I decided to go another direction so I haven't dealt with it yet. Anyway, you will need to throw in a new pinion seal. Gears and install kit are Motive brand. Looking for $220.

- Dana 30 high pinion front axle with 3.07's. This will probably interest a TJ owner more than an XJ owner but I thought I'd throw it down here first. Looking for $140 complete disc to disc.

I'll probably throw them on Craigslist tomorrow.

Call me or PM me with questions. I live near 285 & C470

cell: 253-686-1527
Thanks,
Nathan

I've still got them.

I might get off my lazy butt and put them on Craigslist this weekend.

I am going to make $220 this weekend and buy that 8.25

The 8.25" is going on Craigslist in the morning. I've had several replies from people on this forum but people aren't following through.

This is a steal for a 29 spline with 4.56's. It is in great shape.

Last chance before it's snatched up!

Okay, finally got these posted on Craigslist with pictures today:

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2034019114.html

My wife wants these things out of here.

Final pricing for NAXJA members!

$160 for the 8.25" (for the prices of an R&P you get the whole axle!)
$100 for the Dana 30 (you know you need spare knuckles and shafts!)

If you're serious, call me. If not, send me a PM.

Nathan
253-686-1527

Back