• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles, axle parts, Super Swampers, wheels

Pat

NAXJA Forum User
I have the following for sale (all parts off of 98 XJ):

Chrysler 8.25: 29 spline, 4.56 gears, Powertrax No-Slip, Rusty's diff guard, spare shaft. Needs brakes and 1 new shock stud (snapped in disassembly). E-brake cable attached.
$400.00

Dana 30 parts:
Lock-right: $200.00
Warn 5x4.5 hub kit (includes chromo outers and machined rotors). One spindle has a few stripped threads near the base...I have just used an extra lock ring to space the axle nut out to good threads. Will include inner axle shafts as well: $500.00
Currie draglink, Goferit tierod (needs new 3/4 ton ends): $200.00

Above D30 parts are still on/in axle housing. Housing has 4.56 gears with a few chipped teeth on the ring gear. Passenger upper CA mount has been repaired a couple times and reinforced somewhat. When mounted, passenger tire has slight inward lean at top. I am guessing the housing or inner C is tweaked slightly. I have been running this housing as-is for years on and off the road, but I want to be clear about these issues.
I'll sell the whole Dana 30 with above parts for $800.00

4 Super Swamper LTBs 34x10.5x15 - some rock rash and 1 gouge, lots of tread
1 Super Swamper SSR 33x12.5x15 - good tread left, used as spare
Above tires mounted on 15x8 (4" bs) black AR steel wheels
5x4.5 stock bolt pattern
Wheels have rock rash on outer lips and some dents on outer lip as well.
A couple of these LTB wheel/tire combos leak a little due to debris between the bead and the rim. Just need to be cleaned out. Great candidates for weld-on beadlocks.
$400.00 for set of 5 wheels and tires

Rusty's T-case skid: $50.00

All items located in Bloomington, IN. Pick-up or meet for drop off preferred.

I have photos of these items, but my computer is acting up when I try to upload them online. I will email pics if interested, until I can get that figured out.

Last edited:
Not interested in shipping or parting the 8.25 right now.

The t-case skid is for a 231. Not ready to ship that either.

Thanks.

8.25 is gone. Thanks Tony!

D30 lockright is still available. I plan to take the axle apart soon and will look into shipping.

Back