• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axle Housings, Misc Axle Parts

jester1084

NAXJA Member #1189
Sadly I haven't been able to afford getting back into the jeep game and don't foresee that happening any time soon as now I'll be moving soon too so I need to unload some parts I have if anyone is interested. I'm not as sure on prices anymore so I'm kind of guestimating, make an offer if I'm out of whack. I don't want to ship the axles, but everything else I can work out and let you know. PM me because I forget to check here a lot.

F250 D44 Housing - $150.00
F250 D60 Rear Housing - $150.00
D60 5.13 Gears (new) - $150.00
Spindles -$50.00
Knuckles -I don't know, I have 3 right and one left... make a reasonable offer on which ones you want
T&T Customs U-Bolt Eliminators (1.5", 3.25" Tube) - $125.00
Whatever else in the pictures I forgot - ask

DSCN1065.jpg

DSCN1066.jpg

DSCN1068.jpg

VAhasnoWaves - Sure, I'll ship pretty much anything but the axles

XJRN - The shafts are for the D44 and D60 axles in the pictures

altrocker1 - Can you make a reasonable offer, I don't even know what they're worth anymore

well they sell for WAY too much online. i think a full set sells for $200-$300 but i can pull a set at the jy here for $10 and get it machined and tapped for $50 at the auto machining place down the street. so it all depends...I could probably get one pulled and machined for around $35-40 so would something in that range work? or if you wanted to dump one of the non machined ones that would work to. if not its no biggie, i have to go to the jy this week anyway

How much for the shafts? Can you ship? What year are they from? May need some measurements...

Just popping this back to the top for a second look. All I've gotten rid of is the left knuckle and painted right knuckle. If you see something you're interested in let me know, make an offer, ask a question. Just email or PM me as I get busy and forget to check this for multiple days.

Back