• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for sale

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User
CROSS POST FROM MY THREAD ON PIRATE

So it’s time to tear my rig down for another rebuild/upgrade sesh. All of the below parts are for sale. All parts are OBO and first come first serve, open to trades (One ton stuff, tires, wheels, shocks, link parts, ect….) Everything is located in Apple Valley, Ca and I can possibly deliver and/or ship on buyers dime. For Pics PM me a number and I can text pics/answer any questions.. I may list more parts as I tear this down and come across stuff I may have forgot.

(Note- I ran this rig hard in the rocks so most parts are rock rashed up but solid)

Front Axle- HP D44 from 78 F250- Narrowed to waggy width, Chevy high steer, 5.13 gears, Mini spool, 10 Factory Chromo shafts, G2 Hubs, New ball joints ( Will include steering, Some spare parts included)- $1,600

Rear Axle- Dana 60, Narrowed to waggy width, 6 lug FF hubs, Drive flanges, 35 Spline Chromo shafts, 5.13 gears, Full spool, Toyota flange- $1,600

38x13x15 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers (4)- 2 season old, 80% tread, Less than 20 highway miles, All trail miles, Normal rock rash, No plugs or patches- $1,400

HD Off-road engineering Shackle relocation brackets (3/4”-1.5” lift) 1 year old (Boxed on back to prevent bending- $100.00 Obo

1 ½” Lift shackles (I think RE?)- $40

RE XJ drop brackets w/ brace- $100

RE 5.5” lift coils- $100

Currie Adj. lower control arms- $80

Fox 2.0 14” resi shocks w/ turn dial adjuster- $450

Bilstien 5100 14” travel shocks- $80.00

Summit 10 gal fuel cell (Brand new) - $100

JDM B20B with auto LS Trans (Already welded and ready to go for Honda Buggy) - $450
B
rand new Box of ¾” x 16 Heims (8- LH and 8 RH) - $150.00

Misc. box of parts from unfinished Honda buggy project- Ask what I have and pricing.

DPG Belly skid for Jeep XJ- $80

Jeep XJ front drive shaft- $80.00

2- Jeep XJ Rear drive line (With DC yoke and Toyota flange)- $80 each

Prothane coil insert bump stops- $20

Possibly a NP231- 21 spline input T-case with AA- SYE. (Make offer)

as mentioned before all parts are OBO and first come first serve, Open to cash and trades.

Last edited by a moderator:
For to mention, The D60 is XJ bolt in and the D44 is almost bolt in with minor work

I'll take that belly skid plate off your hands. Shoot me a PM with paypal and I can pick it up from you next time I visit family in the high desert. Thanks,

I'll take that belly skid plate off your hands. Shoot me a PM with paypal and I can pick it up from you next time I visit family in the high desert. Thanks,

Pm sent

Back