• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

auto repair

JJacobs

NAXJA Forum User
OK guys, we are super dead here at work, as in the freakin' bottom fell out. So thought I'd check on here and see if anybody needs some general repair stuff done. ASE and Ford master tech. Hit me w/ a PM if you have something that needs fixed.

Call Pederson Toyota they might subcontract gas pedal work out to local shops? Worth a shot the worst they can do is say no if they say yes I think you'll be busy for a while.

Wasn't sure about that part really.

I saw on 9 news a day or two ago something about Toyota paying up to $75K per dealership to help cover the cost of the recall work needed to be done. Didn't know if they could work that out to subcontractors or not.

With Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge you have to be certified to complete warranty repairs..... Don't know how Toyota works. :dunno:

SPOBI.

Ford + no repair work = B.S.

Stop trolling.

:D

LOL - says the man with the Dodge balljoint issues...:wave::doh:

What...... ball joints tend to wear out when your workhorse of a truck is ALWAYS on the road working/driving/hauling........ :rolleyes:

Haha! Somebody hasn't been reading the latest quality reports. Save for a few Fusions with grenaded trans due to valve body contamination issues from the supplier, there's really not a lot warranty wise.

I shoulda gone with Dodge..

least ford aint owned by obummer

least ford aint owned by obummer

Yeah, unfortunately there's that........ Selfishly, I'm glad they didn't fold, otherwise my warranty would have been garbage anyway.

I can't really argue Jon...... Ford seems to be really stepping up their quality and styling. That new high performance Taurus is pretty cool. Gotta give props to the V6 'Stangs with 300+ hp and the 450(?) hp V8's...... I just can't get into the look of the 'Stangs..... Their trucks are monsters..... but still like my Dodge styling and interior better.

But hey, back on topic......... Jon, I've got a knob that seriously needs polished, you're welcome to have at it and I'd give ya a couple bucks.....

Last edited:
Repair, maintenance, carry-in auto trans overhauls, A/C work, you name it. Might be able to do some regear stuff but only if the axles are carried in. Which is kind of a pain, I always figured the vehicle made a hell of an axle bench.. already bolted down tight and everything.

I've made good money on 'em too, don't get me wrong. Also note I don't own a Ford, and haven't since 5 years ago. At the shop I'm the Jeep guy that doesn't like Chryslers, go figure. :D

Didn't you hear the man Troy? He needs work, not a few minutes of inconvenience.

Oh awrite........ YOU can come polish my knob. Didn't mean to make you jealous........

Back