• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

auto repair

Yeah, unfortunately there's that........ Selfishly, I'm glad they didn't fold, otherwise my warranty would have been garbage anyway.

I can't really argue Jon...... Ford seems to be really stepping up their quality and styling. That new high performance Taurus is pretty cool. Gotta give props to the V6 'Stangs with 300+ hp and the 450(?) hp V8's...... I just can't get into the look of the 'Stangs..... Their trucks are monsters..... but still like my Dodge styling and interior better.

But hey, back on topic......... Jon, I've got a knob that seriously needs polished, you're welcome to have at it and I'd give ya a couple bucks.....

:D

Funny, because its the exterioir styling and roominess of the interior that is driving me towards a Powerstroke instead of a D-Max or Cummins when I upgrade from my 1500 to a 1ton. The megacab is the only truck with a roomier 4dr configuration but then you get stuck with a bed thats shorter than the one on my 1/2ton and thats not cool with me.

Back