• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

August 20th Run....Azusa Canyon BBQ/Run 8/20/2006

anybody by chance have a powertank or a way to run air tools tomorrow? I just got my new C4x4 bumper put on, but I can't quite tighten up the bolts because they're hard to reach. IF anyone has a 3/8" ratchet I can have them tightened in about dos minutos. Thanks

See you guys tomorrow!

CHris

tcm glx said:
Hey Oatmeal ( I already forgot your name again....crap!) But i remmeber your buddy skip....good to meet you at the yard today! See you tomorrow! And yes, by all means, tell your brother he is welcome to join!
Yeah, that was funny, I spotted you carrying those Turbo Le Baron hood vents and said to myself "I'll bet that guy has a Cherokee and is involved with NAXJA" and I was right!..........Hey, Tony(?) (I'm really bad with names), I hope this isn't a problem but, Skip inadvertently invited another couple to tag along (in a Bronco!). He just had cancer surgery, not too long ago, and is dying to get out. We've wheeled alot of trails together and it'd do him good to be out among fellow wheelers--------Hans

Last edited:
Oatmeal said:
Yeah, that was funny, I spotted you carrying those Turbo Le Baron hood vents and said to myself "I'll bet that guy has a Cherokee and is involved with NAXJA" and I was right!..........Hey, Tony(?) (I'm really bad with names), I hope this isn't a problem but, Skip inadvertently invited another couple to tag along (in a Bronco!). He just had cancer surgery, not too long ago, and is dying to get out. We've wheeled alot of trails together and it'd do him good to be out among fellow wheelers--------Hans
Not at all a problem, and yes, it is Tony.......

Looks like we are going to have a blast!! Can someone bring me a lawn chair?? Also, if you have a canopy, or EZ-Up guys, bring it along!!

By the way....as we speak, I am prepping up around 15lbs of chicken and meat for the BBQ!!!!

ckh550 said:
anybody by chance have a powertank or a way to run air tools tomorrow? I just got my new C4x4 bumper put on, but I can't quite tighten up the bolts because they're hard to reach. IF anyone has a 3/8" ratchet I can have them tightened in about dos minutos. Thanks

See you guys tomorrow!

CHris
yup i do have a tank and it will be there, ill try and bring a air ratchet but im not sure if its here or at work

JohnX said:
EZup...check.

There were a couple of H2's up there today. Should be interesting for you guys tomorrow.... Mud wasnt that great, but I dont like it anyways.....
The area is severely limited by the construction zone. :wierd:

saki669 said:
Mud wasnt that great, but I dont like it anyways.....

Thats right. You are more of a water guy. Did you get a chance to use the periscope?

silverslk said:
I'll bring you a chair Tony. I am gonna be making the salsa in a couple minutes!!!

Sweet!! Someone was bringing tortillas too.........who was that??????

that would be me, I have 60 flowors, and 20-30 corn

tcm glx said:
Sweet!! Someone was bringing tortillas too.........who was that??????

silverslk said:
Whats the final head count? I made ALOT of salsa and don't know if I should bring it all??????

Heck, just bring it....you can always take it back!

That was a whole bunch of fun. Thanks to Tony and everyone else who chipped in for the food and drinks.

Now show me some pictures.

BTW....my alternator started working again and seems to be fine....I guess I'll have to go deeper next time. :D

my leaf spring drama continued on the way out we heard a pop and guess what actually broke about 50 feet from our trailer lol yup its got a gangsta leaen now.

Thanks to everyone that showed up it was fun

Hey tony hit me with the jeep speed info

That was a lotta fun today y'all. It was good to finally go out with a big group. We'll see you guys again sometime soon.

Glad everyone had a good time!!

John, GREAT STUFF On the alternator.

DZRaces...Sept 30, barstoe MDR Race....You send me a PM if you want to run!!

Ok, I have pics who will post them for me?

Back