• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"ARE YOU F*%&ING KIDDING ME!!!"

Man that sucks. Those days happen to the best of us. A week ago monday I got stung 3 times in the ankle by a wasp in my pants, while I was putting them on. First time you've had that big of a prick in your pants eh?

I constantly finding things that my bulldog has chewed up, and my cat wont piss in the litter box anymore, so she pisses on the kitchen counter, clothes, and anything else she can find. The outside cats piss and crap in my garage. I'll give your the same tip you give me when dealing with Fiona's dog "Target Practice"

Best yet my wife wont get get rid of any of the animals. I've thought the only way to get away from the animals is to get away from the house, wife, and everthing there. Won't work, they will find you!

Maybe it should say "wife's dog must have drug her ass of fury across my belt"

If it makes anyone feel any better, I got an eye full of oven cleaner yesterday cleaning the undercarriage of the new Jeep. That shtuff ain't too good for the ol' oculars! I'm trying to pretend I'm not as stupid as I feel right now, so don't laugh too much:nono:

I got one for you. I came home from work this afternoon and started replacing the rear hatch struts. I had the old ones off and was holding the hatch open with my head while I was trying to get the *%#& clips in. My head was on the glass one minute and the next the hatch was sitting around my waist and the glass was still sitting on my head. :shocked:

2 hours and A LOT of bad words later I got the glass reseated. The wife was no help, she was too busy laughing at me...

Now that story reminds me of why I do not have a dog or any other pet. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs but I declared when I had kids and had to clean up their messes that I would not clean up chit or piss after anything that wont do the same for me some day when I get too old to wipe my own @ss or make it to the pot.

I remind my kids often of the messes they made before they were house broken and I do so in a way to make them feel very guilty.

Back