• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April Fools

At the end of the day my boss called everyone together for a meeting to inform us that we were shutting down the plant and that we were all being let go. I've been there for a while so it didn't fool me. but I swear one of the new guys just about cried. It was perfect.

I got that call from my boss yesterday. It wasn't a joke though :/

While waiting for my wife to pick a birthday card at Safeway, I poured a trail of Heinz Gravy in a Jar on the floor leading to the restroom. Then I sat in the Starbucks section watching the hilarity ensue.

Damn I'm getting good at this... :D

Thats one day we will never forget, 12 years ago some asshats stole the wife`s Toyota from the park n ride while she was at work .And they took another car and used them in their own demolition derby . They did get caught and charged ,when the one guy was arrested He had one of our gas credit cards in his pocket .

Thats a totaly sucky Aprils fools joke. Sorry to hear that man hope it all works out for ya

Thanks, could be worse. Just sucks I finally got my Jeep back and I can't do anything with it now.

Thanks, could be worse. Just sucks I finally got my Jeep back and I can't do anything with it now.

I know I was reading the post a few weeks back when you drove down to pick it up. If it makes you feel any better I have 2 axles sitting on the floor in my garage that are gutted waiting for lockers, gear,trusses ect.
I have been unemployed since I moved back from California. I decided to go to school so even if I find a job I doubt that its going to pay me enough to pay my bills go to school and have enough left over for axle money.
You just need to find a new job I have 3 years of school. I guess its not really a contest that I want to win. Sorry any how.

:conceited

My old roomate has a pos '76 toyota truck that he has "rewired" himself, with everything but the brake lights wired to toggles on the dash. I mean like, he has to flip switches to make his turn signals blink.

I was planning on splicing in a horn from the junkyard and a turn signal flasher to his brake lights and sheet metal screwing it to the inside of his rear bumper. I still might but I didn't do it for April fools.

Baxter has a reverse light that is a back up beeper. Man oh man was my wife confused, then mad.. Not april fools tho..

Back