• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Apparently deals can still be had on new trucks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh it matches the chrome thats on the truck. I dig it! Now some stickers. Are you going to have to get a new brake controler, Troy?

The new trucks (all 3 brands) come with a factory brake controller and engine brake

attachment.php

Eh it matches the chrome thats on the truck. I dig it! Now some stickers. Are you going to have to get a new brake controler, Troy?

Like Dutch said...... no need to get the brake controller, it comes with it integrated in the dash. It also came with a back-up camera. Pretty cool not to have to remove those things from one truck just to put 'em onto the other truck. :thumbup:

Stickers?

Maybe a little something like this????.......

press_release-large_image-155.jpg
:loveu: I have a lump in my trousers. I think it's called a Mason.

I wonder how those are mounted.

LOL! Fook you!
Really though, the closest mod I'd do to that would be shortening the rear axle on an SRW truck and mounting dually wheels/tires on the back so they sit inboard of the bed.... always wanted to do that. No front dually though.

LOL! Fook you!
Really though, the closest mod I'd do to that would be shortening the rear axle on an SRW truck and mounting dually wheels/tires on the back so they sit inboard of the bed.... always wanted to do that. No front dually though.

That sort of defeats the point of the dually, and will make it a pain to steer. Also, think how far in you would have to move the leafspings, let alone the frame rails to clear the inside tires.

SRT-6 Cummins dually?? :D
0709_tr_01_z2006_dodge_ram_megalowf.jpg

I like this one
wednesdaymorning.jpg

Last edited:
Other than the fact that both of those Duallies are 2wd....... they are quite gorgeous. OMG.

Totally impractical though..... Cali/Ariz only kind of trucks...... :D

Thats what airbags are for Troy. You can raise them back up and increase pressure for towing.

I like this one a lot too, I've always dug the old chevy quad cabs. (its actually my screen background at work)
attachment.php

MMMMMMMMMM.............. Heated Leather....... :D

Still not sure I like the silver stitching...... I was hoping it'd compliment the silver dash trim..... the loaded Laramie truck seats are done just like these...... :dunno:

100_0864.jpg

100_0862.jpg

Heated seat switch placement:

100_0867.jpg

Last edited:
Heated leather seats definately soothe a sore back after a long day at work or wheeling, careful though 'cause they'll put you to sleep. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back