• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone in the williamsport, PA area

29neck

NAXJA Forum User
wondering if there is anyone that lives around or close to williamsport/jersey shore, PA area.

i totaled my 98 xj and i pulled the interior and the lift off and i am hopefully picking up a 99 xj for a member on here that i am going to but swaping the parts on to.

so if anyone wants to help or just come by and say hello let me know, i didnt get to pickup the 99 yet but all the parts are pulled

so i will have a whole stock suspension, and maybe axles aswell, and i will have all the tan trim peices and front and rear seats out of the 99 aswell, so if anyone wants that stuff come get it when i have it out it is free

Hey, I am actually living outside of Philly but I am from Williamsport and my girlfriend is from Muncy. We come up about once a month (most months) and usually spend some time wheeling in Sproul State Forest in the Renovo area where my mom lives. If you're into wheeling out there, I can give you a heads up next time we're around.

--Wavingpine11

i'm from scranton not to far from you if you give me a good heads up i might beable to work out coming out to give you a hand

there are a couple other memers from here local to me that might be interested in coming along too

Howdy,
I'm going to be moving to willamsport in august. going to penn college for auto service. I have a 98 2'' lift ( for now) I just finished up rebuilding the 4.0 Blew a rod out the side. Too much skinny pedal(opps!). pulled a motor from a wrecked G. Cherokee with 23,000 miles and rebuilt that. anyways... Raush Creek is close to williamsport and im sure theres more locally, PA is good like that.

no not a newbie, just never had anyone to wheel with so never looked to see where it was. when to paragon in my old wrangler. it was a little built, 1 ton, 37's. but i hated all the idiots with lifted jeeps or trucks that dont know a thing and just rip up the trails and back roads around here so i never really anyone to wheel with, my buddies from college all moved home so havent really wheeled with people for a few years. just getting back into it heavy again, think of building a yj again, but the xj makes a great dd and weekend trail rig. right now i have a 98 4 door with a ax15, 4.0 with a intake, 99 intake manifold, header, exhaus, 4.5 rough country with 2 inch spaces in the front and 1.5 shackle in the rear, rocky road drop brackets and johny joint adjustable lowers, and adjustable uppers, sye with front shaft,
only running 32's for now, i had them and didnt feel like spending money on new ones, plan on getting flex flares so i can cut the fenders and run 34's with no problem, might dump the spacer and shackles then.
but i would love to find some jeep people that care about where they wheel and dont destroy the outdoors, i had a lot of cool places to go up here buy the state keep closing them since people are destroying the land

Back