• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone in st.louis,mo

We all need to plan an unofficial wheelin trip this summer. There are plenty of places in your area that are less then a couple of hours away.

what is the name of the place? I would be down for a wheeling trip sometime in June. April/May and early June I am in the field planting. If we dont have an extremely wet spring like last year I might be done a bit earlier.

I would suggest one of the many real offroad parks...Like washita, Flatnasty, Smorr. Possibly SayersBrook Bison ranch, but have to have at least 15 vehicles for this one.

I'm from St. Peters and we try to get out and play one or two times a month . Mostly Washita or Flat Nasty. I have a yj and xj and should be at Flat Nastys 15 hour nightmare on march 20th Then Moba the next weekend

Hey I'm in st.peters also been wheeling alot with midwestjeepthing thats when I had my TJ, my XJ is still stock :)
Hi commando i'm with Midriversjeepthing . Not trying to get you to change i'm sure you have made friends at mwjt .however we have had quiet a few new members that or stock aand try to have events for everyone .so i invite you to watch our site if interested.

May be heading to Washita on March 7th will post when it is forsure. Let me know if thats to soon are perfer later in spring or summer.Will also be at Flat Nasty Memorial day weekend there will be a event called Rockstock that weekend.Put on by Midriversjeepthing.

would like to make this fellas, but I will be at Winterfest :thumbup: Maybe a trip in the future?

Back