• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone in st.louis,mo

stlxjguy

NAXJA Forum User
hey im new here to the site an seeing where people are at.looking for some wheeling buddies.theres nothing in st.louis the wheel but there washita thats pretty fun about an hour away.let me know if your in or about st.louis.

I am about 4 hours NW of ya in MO. Depending on what type of wheeling your looking for, there are a handful of places to wheel in Missouri.

Flat Nasty in Jadwin
SMORR in Seymour
The Farm in Adair
Potawami (sp?) in Fulton
Hannibal Rocks in Hannibal
KS Rocks in Fort Scott, KS
Tuttle Creek ORV in Randolph, KS
Grand Lake spillway in Disney, Oklahoma

OK, so some of those are not in Missouri, but they are places that are frequented by some of the Missouri/Kansas members around here. There are places like Redbird in Indiana as well that I am sure are closer than many of the ones I listed.

I have not wheeled Washita either...where is it located??

Winterfest is coming up, you should look it up and try and make it. It is the 10th anniversary and a good time will be had by all :thumbup:

I have a buddy out in STL now. If I come out that way I'll hit some of you guys up.

I live about half way between STL and KC in Clinton Missouri. I been to Kansas Rocks, Flat Nasty and SMOR, they are all cool places.

Im fresh fish on the boards... if you guys set up a date to go some time, let me know.

I have a buddy out in STL now.

Long distance relationships can be hard to deal with Flex.........best of luck to you and your "buddy".:wave:

Long distance relationships can be hard to deal with Flex.........best of luck to you and your "buddy".:wave:

says JCR's poster child. You got all giddy when you went up there! :D

thats cool pm me wit ur number an we can get together sometime you can meet an\ few buddies of mine who got some xjs an mjs.u been to washits yet.

Back