• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Springfield IL area???

woody, it was good to meet you and chief. thanks for at least trying to have a get-together. maybe next time i'll have some tires and some more work done on my jeep. oh yeah, how was the lumber yard?
take care, Hoss

woody, it was good to meet you and chief. thanks for at least trying to have a get-together. maybe next time i'll have some tires and some more work done on my jeep. oh yeah, how was the lumber yard?
take care, Hoss

Sorry not to have made it. I found out late in the game that my wife had made home visit plans (she's a Kindergarten teacher) for all afternoon Sunday and marital harmony required that I stick tight to home and watch the boys.
It was lame, but unavoidable.
Again, sorry, and hope to meet you guys soon.

Its alright What Rd. I dont have a wife to deal with so things were a little easier for me.

Hoss good meeting you to, the Lumber Yard was alright, I can see myself staying there and even if it does start to suck, well I gotta tell myself it's for the Jeep. Hah..

Hey guys. I have some decent trails over by Scottville (you Virden and Carlinville guys should know where that's at). We wheel nearly every weekend through the summer and start up again when deer season wraps up in January.

I would be happy to host a "leg" of trails if you guys decide to organize a run. You could easily spend a day at my place with the trails I have. I've got some newbie-style stuff.....and some that's damage-inducing:

Armsnlegs.jpg

Coboundnosedive.jpg

amigoup.jpg

woody431 said:
I now have motivation to get my junk done. Thank god.

definately, those trails look like they kick ass. and its not to far away from waverly. look forward to organizing a weekend ride there when you guys start wheeling again.

Back