• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Nashville, TN?

XJpax

NAXJA Forum User
My sister "gave" me her 1996 Classic in exchange for some kayaks I had laying around at my parents house. Her Jeep was fine when it was parked, but has not been started in about a year. She lives in Nashville, and I'll probably be going out in early August to bring it back to my place in North Carolina.

My brother-in-law isn't Mr. Fixit, so I'm doubt he has even basic sockets for me to use on any necessary repairs. Anyone in Nashville think they could loan me some basics, should I need them on short notice, in early August. Or, anyone wanna help a fellow XJer out?

Thanks all

Lot's of guys in that area and close to that area. Are you flying out and driving it back?

Let us know the exact day and we should be able to help out. I'm not far from Nashville.

You can check almost anything in your luggage, when flying. I flew all kinds of tools to Pittsburgh before buying my XJ in east-Ohio for the trek back to Georgia. I bought all my spare fluids at an auto parts store just after hitting the road.

Where in Nashville is the Jeep located? I'm in Brentwood...about as close as anyone....

Let us know....

I'm usually running around nash. and I own a Jeep so basic tools are in the it at all times.Just give a heads up and I'm sure i can come help out.

Thanks all, looks to be mid-August. More to come, they live in Brentwood.

The other option is to sell it there and fly home - Anyone looking for a white 96 Classic?

I'm right here in Brentwood. . Brentwood is a quick 20 minute drive from the airport. I have a 3 stall garage and enough tools to do anything rudimentary you might need to get it back home.

Back