• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone headed to the Junkyards anytime soon?

Just an update, every time I go to UPNP, it seems to rain or snow. I did see a few Taurus's but it looked like the fans were gone (I checked 3-4 I think). I will keep an eye out to grab one if I see one.

Alrighty, back up with this.

I need a steering shaft...well actually only part of one.

I need either the sleeve, or the shaft (sleeve is much prefered).

What I need is circled in red below. Need the sleeve (not the rest of it really) for an extension of mine.

Would prefer to not have to go all the way down to denver to grab one from UPAP.

Anyone got one on hand or from n XJ their parting out? Could just cut off everything other than the sleeve and flat rate ship it to me as well :D

347xuyx.jpg

What wears out on the steering shafts? I may need one also.

LOL.... He's not looking to replace, he's likely fabbing up a steering shaft to connect his column to the hydro steer valve in his buggy....

However.... The little u-joints in these steering shafts can go bad. Usually manifests as a clunking feel in the wheel or a dead spot when steering.

Oh that answers my second question. My 94 has a lot of play in it and is wearing the tires down prematurely. I did have to replace the front springs, shocks, and some bushing due to previous owner cutting the original ones to make low rider ha ha

I'm in the market for a replacement headliner for a Renix era (88) 4 door. I don't care about the color or condition of the fabric as I will recover it. I only care that the fiberglass mat shell is not falling down or broken. Mine is sagging. If anybody spies one, ideally in NorCo, or has one to sell, please PM me.

I'm in the market for a replacement headliner for a Renix era (88) 4 door. I don't care about the color or condition of the fabric as I will recover it. I only care that the fiberglass mat shell is not falling down or broken. Mine is sagging. If anybody spies one, ideally in NorCo, or has one to sell, please PM me.

I have one. Brand spanking new with black fabric. PM me.

BTT.

If anyone is heading to the yards here soon, I could use a set of backing plates from a Liberty 8.25 (and e-brake cables).

Nikki's XJ needs new brakes, so I'm going to go ahead and just do a disc swap on the 8.25, so I no longer have to deal with drums.

Might try and bop down there otherwise before the M&G on the 5th.

I am in need of a 97+ Silver Stone Metallic grill, headlight bezels, and the part above the rear license plate if anyone sees them!

Back