• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone for a laugh?

Real stories
Real people
Real imagination

I've read more believable stories in Penthouse Forum.

When did they start equipping Libby's with magic tires?

haynesn12 said:
i didnt know that a liberty had lockers front and rear cause apparently all four of his wheels were spinning.

If there was equally no traction to be had they would all spin. Hence the need for magic tires.

kid4lyf said:
I've read more believable stories in Penthouse Forum.

Just reading the stories, huh?

:)

That is nothing. I pull them out with my Big Wheel with slick plastic tires all the time. Sometimes I cheat and put duct tape on the rear tires for more traction, though. I once pulled 3 M1 Abrams tanks at the same time...from the side...up hill. :wierd:

This would be a perfect opportunity for that Libby owner to post proof or STFU and then GEABOD

Who knows? Maybe the fisherprice JP can tow semi's....

Did you guys read that story about the guy who claimed his Liberty kept up if not SURPASSED TJ's and XJ's? Imagine...............

I got just my semi tractor stuck in my driveway once...It wasn't burried or anything...it was just on ice and wouldn't move....My cherokee wouldn't even budge it.

You obviously needed a Libby to do the job, Doc.

By "semi" he couldnt have meant "semi-truck", he must have meant that the other drivers were "semi" retarded for ending up in the ditch. And thats the same reason I had to make a half hour detour in my XJ the other day becasue some asshat in a Liberty couldnt drive straight down a snowy road and ended up ripping off the front end in a snowbank.

Back when I had my KIA Sephia, I once pulled a.....no, wait, I was always the one getting pulled :(

DrMoab said:
I got just my semi tractor stuck in my driveway once...It wasn't burried or anything...it was just on ice and wouldn't move....My cherokee wouldn't even budge it.

I'll bet the Camry could have gotten it out..

yea i once saw a Ford brocure with all the cheesy stories in it. The most unbelivable one was something about a van flipping on top of a ford focus without leaving a scratch.

They say that the more outrageous the lie, the more believable it is, but after reading that poo, I'd have to disagree...

That's even more outrageous than Opie calling himself one of 'The Big 3'...

:D

I towed a full size van with my old Tracker once...I was in Reverse and 4low...:D

Back