• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone driving from the south bay to anywhere near sac ?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
12bravo has a WJ tcase skid for me. I was wondering if anyone is coming from that direction up closer to sacramento anytime in the near future that could bring it up? heck, even if someone could get it to gordon over in pleasant hill that would be a lot closer for a quick trip.

Skid are located in san jose

I can do gas money or beer or both.

Last edited:
If you can get it to me in Pleasanton or at work in San Leandro I'll bring it up to sac for you.

dude awesome

I may just drive up to Pleasanton so help ya out. It's not far from me

If you end up doing that, ill get you gas money + beer money via paypal. thanks dude.

I am headed to Pismo tomorrow. I could swing through San Jose on the way home Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am headed to Pismo tomorrow. I could swing through San Jose on the way home Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice ! Concord is much closer to me. slowly getting here.

I am in a giant ankle boot on and ripped a bunch of tendons in my leg so I cant really wrench for a while.

Yeah if you can grab it,
Then grab it . Thats closer to me. Then
From your place maybe we can get it
Closer to sac again or maybe ill visit my
Parents in valejo and take a trip to concord.

Hey if he hasnt gotten it to concord yet
Maybe you can grab it mike?

Ok thanks john! So far the skid made it to gordons place in pleasant hill. I think from there its actually possible for gordon to maybe get it to me

Darn!

Well gordo can bring me the skid.

I'm heading through sac tomorrow on my way to the rubicon. If Gordon wants me to pick it up I can drop it off at jons.

I'm heading through sac tomorrow on my way to the rubicon. If Gordon wants me to pick it up I can drop it off at jons.

That would be awesome Kevin !

Back