• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody from MD?

Annapolis. Me and my XJ migrated here about 11 years ago...back when I think I was the only lifted XJ for about 200 miles or more.

When I lived in Jersey, I WAS the only one around (at least it seemed that way, that was around 1991)...then I moved to CO, where I was somewhat less...unique.

In CO it seemed like everything was lifted,...Geos, Impalas, Yugos, even the shopping carts. :wow:

I do miss CO...a lot less traffic and much better trails than the DC area.

DJ

From Westminster as well, see post #7 :laugh3:

in westminster. home of Appalachian Offroad. one of the best shops in the country

lusby, maryland

Potomac, MD reporting. have a built 2000 as you can see, a stockish 2000 TJ and hopefully a 1992 Briarwood by tomorrow night!

I am origionally from hagerstown, MD but now I live in coatesville, pa. I have seen lifted and modded XJ's in western MD I am surprised I haven't seen them on here. there are some decent places to go trail riding.

Back