• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody from MD?

muddinxj04

NAXJA Forum User
I've searched a few boards and have found only one or two people from Maryland, also lookin for very southern PA, somewhere near the Delta area or Bel Air area in Maryland....If not, oh well. Thanks.

In Annapolis... try *link removed* We got a trip coming up the 22-23 of October then another trip in November sometime. Join up and introduce yourself!

Chris550

Last edited by a moderator:
Grew up in Timonium....living in Alexandria now..... :wave:

XJGrl

what do all of your xj's look like, so i could maybe tell if i've seen you around? I'm the grey xj, tire in the basket with orange tie-downs, olympic rock winch bumper up front, 3.5 RE super-flex, bfg Mud terrains, and tj sport rims. Thanks Guys, supprised i got such a response!

Live in Bel Air work in Towson for me
1990 XJ with 2" budget lift and 30X9.5 Michelens
no flares, Farmboy Rear lights and cb antenna rear left side.

red 98 4" lift 31" cooper s/t on black cragars, or 32" Goodyear R/t (muddin tires) on AR 767, driver rear CB antennea, jcr grey bumbper, flowmaster/ w/chrome tip, when in doubt throttle out sticker on windshield, dent on passenger front door with massive band aid on it, big VT sticker on trunk drivers window, hoodvents, usually muddy missing flares and blasting sublime, might see me with a white cj5 on MTR 33s tan top. Seeya round town (when I'm back from Tech Oct 21-23, thanksgiving, christmas, spring break, summer) I'll wave.

Last edited:
Stock 2000 silver 2 door, and 1992 Limited 4 door, 3" RC, 31s on painted Limited wheels. The 92 is not currently on the road and my fiance is driving my 2000, so if you see me I'll be driving a teal 94 Saturn SC1. I drive a lot further to work then she does, so I get the economy car.

I'm in Annapolis, got a navy blue 2000, 4.5" and 33" Claws, ARB Bull bar, KC's and AJ's rock rails. Crappy cut fenders. But usually I ride my bike (pedaling bike) cuz it's cheaper.

try the Maryland Jeep Club (can't post the link). Introduce yourself.

Chris

I work in West Chester, PA about 35 mins from the MD border. I'll be racing in Rising Sun, MD at Cecil County Dragway on Friday if the weather turns out being nice (which is in the forecast)...

I just got a '91 XJ, 2 door, 5 speed (Putting in an '01 4.0L and NV3550 that's sitting in my driveway). It's all stock minus a 3" Black Diamond AAL in the rear. I am putting a 6" Rusty's LA on it with the 33's/Cragar 397's from my YJ that's for sale. I need to get back to wheeling ASAP once the lift is on :)

I'm located in Chase (few miles south of White Marsh). I'm driving a green 99' Classic w/ OME lift and BFG 31's. Olympic Rock Sliders, Stainless gas and transfer skid, front reciever (home made), Yakima rack ontop. I see a few cherokees in the Falston area (Pleasantville and 152) by the saw mill.

T.Hopp said:
I'm located in Chase (few miles south of White Marsh). I'm driving a green 99' Classic w/ OME lift and BFG 31's. Olympic Rock Sliders, Stainless gas and transfer skid, front reciever (home made), Yakima rack ontop. I see a few cherokees in the Falston area (Pleasantville and 152) by the saw mill.
I'm always up there

i live right at the airport in linthicum, but i go to school in maine. if you have any problems or questions this is a great site to have in mind. but if you are looking for a AWESOME off-road club all over maryland there are only a few , but pm me and i will send you a list and contact info for a few of them and also one great offroad club online forums. sry but cant post them on here even though we all support NAXJA. my jeep has a 4.5" tnt long arm kit and RE parts and running 34" ltb's arb front bumper, 4x4 custom rear....... to name a few mods. good luck

im in montgomery co.
88' xj dd turned "cops most wanted" turned rock project.
01' xj dd turned xj version of a liberty freedom edition.

I live in Whiteford MD. Just bought a 2000 XJ in Sept. Sold my 2000 TJ. Already put on a 3.5 RE super ride lift and 31x10.50 bfg all terrains. More mods coming. XJ is gold, if you see me give a honk.

Back