• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Excel Gurus in here?

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Alright so I could use some assistance with some excel work...

Basically I am creating a master page that autofills other sheets within the same excel program.

So I need it to do something as follows:

Choice 1

Choice 2

Lets say you choose "true" for "Choice 1", I then need it to automatically expand where you can then make more choices via dropdown menus for other choices within "Choice 1"

As well, I need it where lets say I choose "false" for "Choice 2", it then grays out or disables "Choice 2" from being able to be worked with...i.e. "Choice 2" is dependent on whether "Choice 1" is selected as "true" or "false"

Anyone have a clue as to how to do this? I'm sure if I spent the next couple days screwing around with Excel I could figure it out (if thats possible)...but I'de rather not waste that much time

you're going to have to set up tables in a separate sheet in the same workbook :) you basically just need a google search of "how to add drop down menus to excel" and the first link should be their website how-to's.

Back