• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another wagon with misc parts...

Today's progress. Installed shocks, fixed a couple steering issues, and installed correct size LA bolts. Aside from needing a new battery and needing to torque a few bolts its drive able again.

Cycling through front end seeing if anything is hitting things that aren't supposed to be hit. (It will drop lower then that will probably need limiting straps)

Damn you didn't waste any time. Looking good man. Just know that those Aussie lockers aren't very street friendly. My dad had one in the rear of his old jeep and it click and bangs when you turn sharply. I have one in the front of my junk and on sharp turn it clunks like crazy too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks really good. I am in the process of ordering some foxs. The pictures all show the double eyed shocks but if I order a Cherokee specific shock will it come with the Cherokee top set up? Lmk if that question is too confusingly worded

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya the aussies are temporary. I'm going to put 60's under it (hopefully within 6 months). So everntially will sell the 30/8.25 with the aussies/4.56's.

Yes I ordered non XJ specific fox's intentionally, however if you order the XJ series specific performance series they will come with the stem up top.

Gears should be almost done. Just purchased a miller 211, going to get some practice in with a mini boatside project. Once I get those in I'll start taking it out. Looking forward to meeting up with you guys.

Back